Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

98% of boxers who make a comeback always FAIL!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellew even knocks current Fury out...or atleast has a good chance to do so

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Fury will not fail because of a comeback he never actually lost, he will fail because he’s going up against the hardest puncher known to mankind.
      PFP, in all the heavyweights ever, Wilder is in the elite when it comes to pure concussive power. Skulls were not made to be hit like that. I have no doubt Wilder is the hardest puncher in all of boxing. If Julian Jackson was in his prime right now then PFP, I'd put Jackson as number one. But in this day and time, it is Wilder.

Comment

Depends....I think Rigo can make a good comeback. ( if that counts)

Comment

I did my own statistics and it shows that 100% of what comes out of Tyson Fury's mouth is complete and utter bullshyt!

Comment

Not King Fury!

Comment

72% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                PFP, in all the heavyweights ever, Wilder is in the elite when it comes to pure concussive power. Skulls were not made to be hit like that. I have no doubt Wilder is the hardest puncher in all of boxing. If Julian Jackson was in his prime right now then PFP, I'd put Jackson as number one. But in this day and time, it is Wilder.
                This man knows what he’s talking about. Boxing is not a joke there is guys who can hit through walls and wilder is one of them.

Comment

Fury is young enough to reverse at least some of the damage he did to his body and regain his previous form imo. Watercress, for example, can reverse the damaged lungs of someone who's been smoking for 10 years to become as healthy as a non-smoker, if consumed consistently over time.

Comment

Working...
                  X