This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
    I've tried watching the LDBC myself, but they're so biased towards wilder and black fighters it's ridiculous. Also, there's very little actual in ring boxing knowledge between all of them.

Guess I'm the weird one for liking fighters regardless of skin color, because you don't see that too much nowadays.
    Like Dontay's Boxing Nation then. got ya

Comment

why did they close my thread about the #LDBC???? really, why?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post

why is he even mentioning those who is LDBC & affiliates?
        the old media is dead its a new sheriff in town now where we control the narrative for OUR fighters.
        golden boy promotions dont wanna respond about the disrespectful prejudiced emails about Al Haymon etc but they wanna sign BLACK fighters..
        foh
        That video was lame no facts just shi t to suite agendas. Claiming golden boy promo has no money lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post

why is he even mentioning those who is LDBC & affiliates?
          the old media is dead its a new sheriff in town now where we control the narrative for OUR fighters.
          golden boy promotions dont wanna respond about the disrespectful prejudiced emails about Al Haymon etc but they wanna sign BLACK fighters..
          foh
          Better question, why those types of boxing black channels (Dontae, LDBC) have beefs with everybody who is Asian like Kim, Hispanics or Whites (in other words non blacks)?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Wait!!! is anyone going to answer the LDBC question?
            look at the threadstarters profile and the fact that he likes ldbc. that gives u a clue on what its like

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              I've watched their podcast once, they scream all the time and basically are very deep in Wilder's arse.
              I knew america was plagued with racism and there was a lot of "white racism" but damn it, I didn't think afro americans were so deep into it too.

They are just trolling youtube with multiples channels and accounts, bashing most non black fighters.

I don't know what the **** is wrong with those guys.

Those guys act like they represent the sweet science, love the slick side of the sport but back Wilder to death lol I just laughed when I heard them for the first (and last) time.

America looks like a mad society from the outside.
              Last edited by BillyBoxing; 06-22-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                LDBC is the cancer of boxing. A bunch of uneducated, mostly extremely biased, nationalistic, even racist losers using the sport of boxing to spread their propaganda and lies, all they do manipulate young black naive americans and beg for money.
                you just described half of the forum lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  I knew america was plagued with racism and there was a lot of "white racism" but damn it, I didn't think afro americans were so deep into it too.

They are just trolling youtube with multiples channels and accounts, bashing most non black fighters.

I don't know what the **** is wrong with those guys.

Those guys act like they represent the sweet science, love the slick side of the sport but back Wilder to death lol I just laughed when I heard them for the first (and last) time.

America looks like a mad society from the outside.
                  The hating on GGG for his lack of skill and resume but loving Wilder and hating Lomachenko at the same time doesn't add up.

It's a small minority though it has to be said but unfortunately they feel the need to spread that hate and never provide any tactical or technical insights. You never see or hear this type of fan at a live fight though which is what makes the whole thing hilarious is that these people are crying about who people like and who they should like and dislike but don't actually go to the fights themselves. I guess Dontae does but his blind followers don't. Dontae is a scumbag that spreads this hatred and is trying to create an alternate reality due to his massive insecurities.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    ummmm wtf is is LDBC?
                    the group that most people claim to hate but religiously watch

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      The hating on GGG for his lack of skill and resume but loving Wilder and hating Lomachenko at the same time doesn't add up.

It's a small minority though it has to be said but unfortunately they feel the need to spread that hate and never provide any tactical or technical insights. You never see or hear this type of fan at a live fight though which is what makes the whole thing hilarious is that these people are crying about who people like and who they should like and dislike but don't actually go to the fights themselves. I guess Dontae does but his blind followers don't. Dontae is a scumbag that spreads this hatred and is trying to create an alternate reality due to his massive insecurities.
                      There is no control on youtube that's the problem, that sht wouldn't be allowed on TV I guess.

Dontae making money, his racim sells.

Any person who tells you Dontae is not racist is either a piece sht or a nutjob.

I think we need to do something as fans about this.

Denounce those channels.

Comment

Working...
                      X