Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder vs 40 year old Vitali Klitschko (who wins)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Wilder is better than Lewis? Wow even for this place that's idiotic.

Vitali was never dropped and faired well against big dudes. I think he's never trailed in a fight and he fought at least 15-20 fighters better than Stiverne. And his resume isn't even that good either.
    My bad I thought it was waldamir....vitali is better of the two but he still lost to Lewis. I would of love to see that match up with D.Wilder/Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Vitali not Wlad. Vitali beats Wilder half to death and Wlad with Manny in his corner does the same but in a much more boring fashion.

Vitali would brutalize Wilder.
      My bad, I thought it was waldamir. I say D.Wilder drops W.Klitschko.

With V.Klitschko I would like to see that match up.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        My bad I thought it was waldamir....vitali is better of the two but he still lost to Lewis. I would of love to see that match up with D.Wilder/Vitali.
        And Lewis was at least 900 times better than Wilder and Klit did well in that fight especially considering he took it on late notice.

IMO neither Klit is a great fighter and I don't even think Vitali belongs in the HOF but he'd make mince meat of a guy like Wilder. He'd beat anyone at heavyweight currently at the levels they have shown.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          Physicality matters and Deontay Wilder at the moment is one of the best pure athletes in sports, not just in boxing sports.

He moves like a basketball player with hands that could spark anybody, especially a 40 year old.

YOu telling me a guy who got stopped by Chris Byrd would beat the best athlete in the sport at 40?

LMAO
          He quit because of a shoulder injury.

Comment

Wilder would knock vitali the fuk out right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Probably talking about Wlad here, the poll is about Vitali.
              You right, my bad.

Comment

Young Vit was befuddled by the athleticism and movement of Chris Byrd.

Old Vit was slow, tired, and weak against Dereck Chisora.

Young or old, I put him to sleep. Imma different beast.

Comment

Vitali would probably brutally beat on him

Comment

Vitali beats Wilder, AJ or any other current HW at 40 or any stage of his career. Levels.

Comment

Haha, Vitali aged 60 would beat Wilder. This gotta be a joke, look at these Wilder fangirls.
                      Theres a reason Shelly Wingel protected Wilder from both Klitschkos, Vitali is the worst matchup you can find for Wilder. Iron Chin, just as tall but much stronger, bigger, permanently throwing punches, ten times more skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X