Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another massive crowd fight just happened at a Frank Warren event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gypsies go 30 strong. They will fight and stamp on you even 30 vs 1.

Ive been to Frank Warren shows in the past with them and there's always fights. I suppose with social media now people show it because TV channels hide it if possible

Comment

Originally posted by Wuntwo View Post
      I'd like to see you confront a group of geared up gypsys at the boxing, i really would.
      It's up to the venue staff and management to be capable of holding down their own building. You yourself as a paying guest shouldn't have to do any confronting whatsoever. Don't they have armed police to assist security like they do in America?

I've never dealt with a "gypsy" before though tbh. I don't even know what they are, I'm just glad I've never met one.
      Last edited by Sup; 07-08-2017, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        What Fight fan goes to watch a fight
        And then complains about a fight breaking out hahaha
        The ones who aren't 14 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post

This is too funny

Why didn't you just ask em to move?????

This is the part that got me dying tho

What Fight fan goes to watch a fight
          And then complains about a fight breaking out hahaha
          It's ghetto and disgusting behavior, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
            https://twitter.com/leemwatkins/stat...97390599348224

This is why I refuse to go to his events. They have a reputation of scumbags going to events and fighting all the time. Last show I went to of Frank Warren's, our seats were stolen by gypsy Saunders fans and the security just said "it's best to not bother them"

This fight could cause BT Sport to pull the plug on Frank Warren because of how unprofessional it was for the channel. If they don't then Frank needs to do something about his shows because they are not safe to go to at all.

Upping the security and not hiring cheap fake security for one would be a start.

Wow, I wont forget this, I didnt know you were such a pussie you got your seats muscled from you and cried to security for help. This would never happen to me because of my rep but if it did, I would have punched them out right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
              https://twitter.com/leemwatkins/stat...97390599348224

This is why I refuse to go to his events. They have a reputation of scumbags going to events and fighting all the time. Last show I went to of Frank Warren's, our seats were stolen by gypsy Saunders fans and the security just said "it's best to not bother them"

This fight could cause BT Sport to pull the plug on Frank Warren because of how unprofessional it was for the channel. If they don't then Frank needs to do something about his shows because they are not safe to go to at all.

Upping the security and not hiring cheap fake security for one would be a start.
              Did you even ask them to move, just "Excuse me, you seem to be sitting in my seat"? They might have gotten up and left.

And for the poster who said they run 30 strong, unless the OP had 30 seats I doubt they managed to squeeze that many into his 2 or 3 seats or whatever it was.

Comment

Was West Ham football hooligans kicking off. I've been to loads of warren fights and there's near enough always a fight or two that breaks out in the crowd. There's been a few fights at Hearn shows I've been to but way more at warren cards, especially down south.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                  Did you even ask them to move, just "Excuse me, you seem to be sitting in my seat"? They might have gotten up and left.

And for the poster who said they run 30 strong, unless the OP had 30 seats I doubt they managed to squeeze that many into his 2 or 3 seats or whatever it was.
                  Should've cleared it up in the OP but they were drunk and unwilling to move after being asked by us and became abusive so that's when we asked security to step in but they pretty much said it's on yourself to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                    Was West Ham football hooligans kicking off. I've been to loads of warren fights and there's near enough always a fight or two that breaks out in the crowd. There's been a few fights at Hearn shows I've been to but way more at warren cards, especially down south.
                    Yeah Hearn cards I been too had a few fights in the crowd but they are just usually shoving fights and get broken up very quick with them being thrown out because they have decent security at Matchroom events.

Doubt they'd be anything like what happened tonight at a Hearn show.

Also seen the security allow people who fight in the crowd at Warren shows to stay which is just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      Wow, I wont forget this, I didnt know you were such a pussie you got your seats muscled from you and cried to security for help. This would never happen to me because of my rep but if it did, I would have punched them out right there.
                      If you would've punched one of them you'd be in the hospital because there would've been 30 or so others attacking you. Not a smart idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X