No announcement yet.

Vitali was always the better of the two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali was always the better of the two

Between the bros Vitali was always the better fighter if you compare him to Wlad.

Its too bad that his injuries and previous kickboxing career robbed him of his prime years.

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    Between the bros Vitali was always the better fighter if you compare him to Wlad.

Its too bad that his injuries and previous kickboxing career robbed him of his prime years.
    I agree. Vitali was flat out scary in there.

However, Wlad definitely accomplished more. It's too bad he had the injuries.

Comment

Everytime Wlad loses, Vitali looks like he wants to fight Wlad's opponent right then and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        Everytime Wlad loses, Vitali looks like he wants to fight Wlad's opponent right then and there.
        True but I think that's disrespectful.

Comment

100% without a shadow of doubt

Comment

Wlad is good with opponents who are smaller than him, like Povetkin, Hay. But if the enemy has an equal size, speed and punch, Wlad has problems. The last two battles are a vivid example of that. So i think Vitali is better fighter than Wlad

Comment

shame he waste all those years ducking rahman

Comment

Wlad is good, he just doesn't have that aggressive fighter mentality that Vitali did. Wlad is so uncomfortable if someone throws more than one punch at a time, but Vitali relishes getting in slugfest.

Comment

Without doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Viacheslav View Post
                    Wlad is good with opponents who are smaller than him, like Povetkin, Hay. But if the enemy has an equal size, speed and punch, Wlad has problems. The last two battles are a vivid example of that. So i think Vitali is better fighter than Wlad
                    Tbh Vitali quit against a smaller fighter a former super welterweight while my man Wlad destroyed that same fighter. It makes me wonder lol. But l definitely like Vitali he means business in there. While Wlad looks like Amir Khan aka bambi in there at times. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X