Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Benn or Eubank ever fight James Toney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Benn or Eubank ever fight James Toney?

I remember watching Benn and Eubank in a TV Studio on ITV while Toney was live from America speaking to them both and saying he'd whip them both. I think this was prior to their second fight (?) So why didn't they ever fight Toney? I think Toney would have won against them both

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
    I remember watching Benn and Eubank in a TV Studio on ITV while Toney was live from America speaking to them both and saying he'd whip them both. I think this was prior to their second fight (?) So why didn't they ever fight Toney? I think Toney would have won against them both
    You have heard of the cowardly lion?

Comment

What's going on with this outfit. Twice, the interest on my points has passed me by again?

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        Because they both would had been spanked

Comment

Toney would have spanked Benn most likely, but only because its a bad statistical match up.

Eubank would have lost but it would have been a competitive boxing match.

Anyone that disagrees is bias towards american fighters

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            Toney would have spanked Benn most likely, but only because its a bad statistical match up.

Eubank would have lost but it would have been a competitive boxing match.

Anyone that disagrees is bias towards american fighters
            Hmm. I don't think Eubank would have lost. Not at that time. Mind you, that was only 3 years after this:

And Eubank was at an all-time prime after literally putting Michael Watson out of commission. And he LIKED Watson.

I think Toney would have gotten hurt BAD especially after talking about Eubank's mom (which he did not like at all).

Comment

Working...
            X