Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mzonke Fana really win over Randy Suico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Mzonke Fana really win over Randy Suico?

Anybody got a video of the fight? Accounts are that Fana's jab won over Suico's power even after Suico knocked the South African down twice, I frankly find that hard to believe.

No foreign fighter wins a decision in that place, Suico should've put away Fana for good after KDing him twice! Actually, Fana was on the verge of going down again in the 12th had he not clung to Suico for dear life.

Comment

I saw the fight aired on RPN last year.

I won't say it's hometown decision. Suico knocked Fana down twice but Fana dominated most of the rounds.

It's Suico's fault after all. He doesn't use his jab often enough. He seldom even throws combinations. Most of the time he gets nailed with Fana's feather punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbl_Kint
        Anybody got a video of the fight? Accounts are that Fana's jab won over Suico's power even after Suico knocked the South African down twice, I frankly find that hard to believe.

I have seen that fight . . . that was another close one. And since it's close . . .then the hometown kid WINS. So you better believe it now.

Comment

From what i have read here, we can expect Barrera to dispose of Mr Fanny!

Comment

Working...
          X