Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2016 United States President election thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I am a Canadian I have familiarized myself with American politics through countless hours of video research. From the information I've gathered I believe the best choice to lead your nation would be a tomato, or perhaps a lettuce.

Comment

I'm going to write in Tom Brady,the greatest living American.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
        is it true that those in charge can pretty much decide who ends up president no matter what the people voted??

I would say so, G.W. Bush didn't really win the election, Al Gore did but didn't become president. Let's see if the same thing happens with Jeb, or even Trump

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          is it true that those in charge can pretty much decide who ends up president no matter what the people voted??
          Good question, who really knows? We'd like to think that democracy actually means something.

Comment

Regardless of who gets elected into office, I'd prefer to see the maintenance of some form of universal health care.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              Actually I'm changing my vote to Brady, too.

Comment

George HW Bush apparently broke his neck.

Comment

The primaries are gonna be off the hook... Trump is gonna lay it on the republicans... Bernie should tear up Hillary....

I love primaries because the knives come out inside each party

Comment

It'll be whoever they pick to push whatever agenda that needs to be pushed. I find it hard to believe people mopping the floor at Mcdonalds and people taking out the trash at Safeway who may not even know what a president is responsible for have the ability to vote and pick who the leader of a country is. Too much money involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      It'll be whoever they pick to push whatever agenda that needs to be pushed. I find it hard to believe people mopping the floor at Mcdonalds and people taking out the trash at Safeway who may not even know what a president is responsible for have the ability to vote and pick who the leader of a country is. Too much money involved.

We have a winning post.

Comment

Working...
                      X