Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Malignaggi says: Thurman beats both Pac and May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie got a Promotion with Al Haymon to I guess Push and Promotion the Young Fighters in their Stable lol

I'm OK with that, Pacquiao and Mayweather won't be around for ever so BY ALL MEANS...if one of these young dudes like Thurman can knock their asses into retirement...IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE GREAT FOR THE SPORT!

Comment

I wish fighters were forced to fight each other.

I wish boxing had like, a championship for each weight class to decide who is the best. Like MMA or something.

Just kidding. I love speculating about fights the best, instead of actually seeing guys settle it in the ring.

Comment

Well Paulie said Khan beats Pac and May, then he said the he himself would beat Pac. I used to have a lot of respect for Paulie, but he's really fallen off with his irrational hating and nuthugging of Showtime and Haymon now.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
          Well Paulie said Khan beats Pac and May, then he said the he himself would beat Pac. I used to have a lot of respect for Paulie, but he's really fallen off with his irrational hating and nuthugging of Showtime and Haymon now.
          he's literally working for al haymon now.

literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
            I wish fighters were forced to fight each other.

I wish boxing had like, a championship for each weight class to decide who is the best. Like MMA or something.

Just kidding. I love speculating about fights the best, instead of actually seeing guys settle it in the ring.
            stop....stop......you had me at "I wish fighters were forced to fight each other" you had me at "I wish fighters were forced to fight each other".............

Comment

Working...
            X