Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Mrs Jackson Lawsuit vs Mayweather press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather has a history of doing these types of things to women. that certainly isn't going to help him in this case.

Comment

Looked more like Ms. Jackson was keeping herself from busting out laughing while the report was being read.

Yeah,definitely looks like Floyd will have pony up his half of the earnings from the Maidana fight.

Comment

It made me laugh a soon as that ***** stopped talking and handed it over to Ms Jackson she passed her a tissue, that must have been the cue to turn on the tears ahaha. This ***** is a straight up hoe, I hope she doesn't get a penny!

Comment

Before seeing the video I was going to crack a joke that Gloria Allred should be on the case, and sure enough...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Just got done watching the entire video....... Wow, they got a SERIOUS case against him. Battery, LIFE THREATS, abuse...

I wish Shantel the best, he is going down without a doubt.

i'm not sure you know what a lawsuit is.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
              Before seeing the video I was going to crack a joke that Gloria Allred should be on the case, and sure enough...lol.
              Judge Judy would've read that report with more emotion and anger.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                I was thinking about this too. What the hell kind of case do they have? Now I don't know much about the legal system, but can't Floyd just deny it and they won't know who's telling the truth? They got him on posting the abortion pics, but I can't imagine Floyd will get in any serious trouble here.
                These cases are plenty in southern CA. Most lawyers will push through even with frivolous claims in hopes 1 or 2 will stick, as long as a claim is still viable... the judge will keep hearing the claims (more court dates). As such... most times the one getting sued (rich guy) will start offering numbers just to end it all... then from there it starts.

ITS EXTORTION AT THE MOST LEGAL OF LEVELS. In short... the lump sum you pay the woman is hush hush money to STFU and just end it.

But hey sometimes a judge is cool and see's through the BS... throws out case and orders the woman to pay for wasting the courts time. (not a lot of judges do that though, but they should).

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post
                  These cases are plenty in southern CA. Most lawyers will push through even with frivolous claims in hopes 1 or 2 will stick, as long as a claim is still viable... the judge will keep hearing the claims (more court dates). As such... most times the one getting sued (rich guy) will start offering numbers just to end it all... then from there it starts.

ITS EXTORTION AT THE MOST LEGAL OF LEVELS. In short... the lump sum you pay the woman is hush hush money to STFU and just end it.

But hey sometimes a judge is cool and see's through the BS... throws out case and orders the woman to pay for wasting the courts time. (not a lot of judges do that though, but they should).
                  Wow. So basically Floyd will just pay her some undisclosed amount to end this bs. This is ridiculous, haha.

Comment

WAR SHANTEL!!! Going to jail boy.

I guarantee you he takes out his frustrations of the media calling him a coward on helpless and defenseless females. Yet he wont dare get in a ring with Pacquiao and act that manly, or take on fighters in their primes. Or let them use normal gloves.

He is a coward. Wish him the WORST and on September 13th, believe me when I say this, he will get get sent into an ambulance. Floyds life will be dramatically altered that night. It is written in destiny, nothing he can do about it but await the judgement day.

Comment

WAR SHANTEL!!! Going to jail boy.

I guarantee you he takes out his frustrations of the media calling him a coward on helpless and defenseless females. Yet he wont dare get in a ring with Pacquiao and act that manly, or take on fighters in their primes. Or let them use normal gloves.

He is a coward. Wish him the WORST and on September 13th, believe me when I say this, he will get get sent into an ambulance. Floyds life will be dramatically altered that night. It is written in destiny, nothing he can do about it but await the judgement day.
                      , no offense but you don't think that maybe you are taking "fanboying" just a tad too far?

Comment

Working...
                      X