No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Ward was never very good anyway, outside USA nobody knows him. he is just jealous GGG is bigger name that he ever was.
    Sure thing buddy, just keep riding with the loser....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      You cant duck someone who isnt even in the same weight as you...
      154 TO 168 doe....LMMFAO! FOH

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        I like Andre ward but as much as the fight wasn't a robbery,I had it a draw, any boxing fan knows the fight could have gone the other way and in that situation the champ either doesn't deserve to lose his belt(s) or deserves an immediate rematch,in golovkin's case..a trilogy
        Nelo outboxed Triple L in the 1st fight then beat the crap out of Triple L in the 2nd fight. Triple L don't deserve to be in the ring with Nelo anymore. S.O.G. said it better than all the media idiots....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          The funny thing is the white guy is Canelo, gallega familia.

So let's say Atlas is an asian hoper for dck riding Golovkin.
          He always called GGG an overrated fighter since day one.

Is Stephen A. Smith a white hoper too since he had himself GGG winning?

There is nothing nuts about having Lomas number one P4P.

I always said this spot is btw Loma, Bud and Mickey, I think Bud is the more gifted guy but he has the "worst" record out of 3.

Loma has the better wins, but a loss.

Mikey is 4 div undefeated champ, you can make a case for all of them.
          steven a*s smith is a joke & teddy atlas headed down that road to when he got the new espn deal & started screaming Manny beat Horn,FOH! Horn beat Manny period! Bunch of brainless ******s got their pineal gland clouded like a mutha….LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            Salty that ggg made more money than he has after ggg avoided him and a bias against eastern euros

Same guy who said canelo should not fight golovkin again because he is too dangerous , so if ggg was broken then shouldn't he be saying the opposite? Just shows you how bias he is
            For starters Triple L has only TWO paydays & THAT was with Nelo.

Andre never said Triple L was "too dangerous" LMMFAO! He told YOU Nelo broke Triple L which he did....LMMFAO! Take your L dude cuz you been wrong more than not

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Sure thing buddy, just keep riding with the loser....LMMFAO!
              It is how is is. I am not Russian or American and here in my country only hard hard boxing fans know Ward. he is nobody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                marwuez also found himself on his ass non stop vs pac. Only one I saw hurt on Saturday was Canelo.
                This is the dumb shet I'm talkin' bout....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  How do you break someone who according to most people still won the fight? Ward is a bitter man still it seems and his opinion towards GGG unfortunately will be biased.
                  That face looks pretty broken....LMMFAO! Don't let YOUR bias show doe....LMMFAO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Ggg won comfortably but it it didn't look comfortable because of bodydhots. But you don't score extra points for body shots.
                    Ggg.might have looked awkward at times but he was still throwing and racking up points
                    You dudes SUCK at lying....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      Broke Golovkin by landing less punches. Makes total sense.
                      You another one that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing"

Comment

Working...
                      X