Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Spence is '2' at 147, Crawford is Barely a Champion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: Spence is '2' at 147, Crawford is Barely a Champion!

New York - Keith One Time' Thurman (28-0, 22 KO's) has been out of the ring since he defeated Danny Garcia (33-2, 20 KO's) in March of last year. Thurman says he suffered a shoulder injury within his camp in preparation for Garcia. He was scheduled to return this year but a hand injury kept him out of the ring even further.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War one time! Keith saying it how it is

Comment

"“I haven’t been in the ring in a while and my next fight is going to be a tune-up and a rematch with Porter is a respectable fight. To act like its not a respectable fight is dumb."

Is he implying that the Porter rematch is the tune-up or the second fight after the tune-up?

Comment

Fuck this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
          Fuck this guy.
          because why? everything he said sounds true and seems reasonable.

Comment

Thurman #1, Spence #2, Porter #3, Garcia #4, Paquioa #5, Crawford #6

I rate Paquioa over Crawford because of resume, Crawford hasn’t beaten anybody at 147, he beat Jeff Horn who robbed Paquioa, Crawford fights for ESPN, so we will never get to see if he is the top dog at 147

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
              Fuck this guy.
              My sentiments exactly! These PBC clowns hating on tha P4P!!! The last time T-Raw vacated belts its because he massacred the division!

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
                "“I haven’t been in the ring in a while and my next fight is going to be a tune-up and a rematch with Porter is a respectable fight. To act like its not a respectable fight is dumb."

Is he implying that the Porter rematch is the tune-up or the second fight after the tune-up?
                He's saying he's eyeing a tune up then trying to rematch Porter for his next two fights. There is rumor of him being on the Wilder-Fury undercard.

Comment

He ain't lying. While Bud has passed the eye test he's done nothing at 147 besides beat the guy who many didn't think beat Manny to win the belt in the first place. Bud is #2 to Spence right now in my eyes & will be #3 once Thurman is back (assuming he looks like the Spence I last saw in the ring).

Comment

He's gotten a lot of mileage out of his wins over Porter and Garcia. Hopefully he is back in the ring with some top 5 WWs soon. Manny is supposed to be his mandatory for the WBA strap, I wonder how that plays out. He's entitled to a tune-up after a long layoff, but 2019 he needs to get in there with Porter, Spence, Crawford, Pac, or even rematch Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X