• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Avocado then
    Avocado now
    Avocado forever.

I am about to find a GGG pic I like.

You rolling with Canelo?
    Hell yea I am!! Kinda pissed off because I was planning on having a fight party but my uncle passed away last week and his services are this Saturday in Utah.

You think it would be rude if I just watched it on my phone during??

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Hell yea I am!! Kinda pissed off because I was planning on having a fight party but my uncle passed away last week and his services are this Saturday in Utah.

The fight will probably on early-early Sunday morning lol1: so you should be good.

Down for a sig bet?
      Last edited by -MEGA-; 09-11-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        My daughter was two at the time and we were grocery shopping at Walmart. I went to check out and there was a black woman in front of us. I wasn't paying much attention to her but she smiled at me and left after checking out. The cashier rang up our stuff and said, the lady in front of you paid for your groceries. She said for you and your daughter to have a blessed day.

So the next trip to Walmart I did the same thing for someone else. It felt nice to pass it on. It wasn't about how much money I had or the other person had it was just about doing something nice for someone.

I'll never forget that lady and how she made me think about others and pass on and share with others.

You guys should try this if you have the funds.
        It costs... very lil to be kind.... I like this post.... a lot...
        I’m smiling...

GO

One tine... I was trying to fix a flat... on my suv... it was cold outside.... I was struggling... it was dark.. police showed up... I’m no mechanic... I was cold... I called Triple A...

GOD will bless you....

Acts of kindness... better than GOLD.

Comment

Kiss him...... my wife Toki left me for a few days... her dad is dying... I’m closing out a decade of Bank of America

Utah... my love Steve p. Is a Mormon...

My prayers go out to you...

If simply red.. Canelo gets stopped within 10.. I’ll have jhonny calling you... speaking in Japanese...

I respect the time out you gave me........ I’m gonna kiss, deep kiss Boston Guy... you can watch... if and only if Canelo gets dropped and stopped.

Comment

The fight will probably on early-early Sunday morning lol1: so you should be good.

Down for a sig bet?
            I got my lil money... teach me how to do a sig bet... I’m all in...mata... p

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Kiss him...... my wife Toki left me for a few days... her dad is dying... I’m closing out a decade of Bank of America

Utah... my love Steve p. Is a Mormon...

My prayers go out to you...

If simply red.. Canelo gets stopped within 10.. I’ll have jhonny calling you... speaking in Japanese...

I respect the time out you gave me........ I’m gonna kiss, deep kiss Boston Guy... you can watch... if and only if Canelo gets dropped and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I got my lil money... teach me how to do a sig bet... I’m all in...mata... p
                My sig bet is not for everyone. It's exclusive. You aren't invited.

Comment

Down for a sig bet?
                  Sure.

But same as last time. It can’t be open ended.

You could give me a ggg one and I can give you a canelo one??

Comment

Sure.

But same as last time. It can’t be open ended.

You could give me a ggg one and I can give you a canelo one??
                    No. Open-ended or no deal.

Comment

No. Open-ended or no deal.
                      I can’t do that man, It wouldn’t be wise of me. I got a rep To uphold, I told ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X