Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-20-2018, 12:19 PM #71
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5392 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 25,695.37
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Skull View Post
Clearly won the first 5 to 6 rounds, and he also won 10 and 11... yet here we are again with Drawdou Jack, how many more passes does this guy gotta get before he actually gets a loss?

How can y'all expect to win a fight surrendering the first 6 and only fighting for the last half of the god damn fight, how can anyone actually support that diva *****.
Jack got beat, but saved likely due to his affiliation with the Maycheat team.
I had Stevenson winning all first 6 too BUT Jack came back and won 5 of the remaining rounds, I gave Stevenson round 10.

7-5 on my card but the moral victory belongs to Jack, who finished strong and Stevenson almost out on his feet.
soul_survivor is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-20-2018, 12:24 PM #72
The best MW ever

Quoted: 5075 Post(s)
Red Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 21,783.00
Nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for being honest - mathed one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland 
Your the man!! =P - Elroy1 Canelo!! - KO MX Good lookin' out. - Jalisciense909 have a slice - sugarsmosley No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. For thinking Whitaker vs Chavez was close. - BrushMyHair! for many excellent posts - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office that sig bro.. lol - FlatLine War RED CYCLONE! - King Krusher keep up the excellent posting - Freedom. One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Send a message via MSN to Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_survivor View Post
I had Stevenson winning all first 6 too BUT Jack came back and won 5 of the remaining rounds, I gave Stevenson round 10.

7-5 on my card but the moral victory belongs to Jack, who finished strong and Stevenson almost out on his feet.
Jack did fight good and he prove himself to be big and strong enough to compete at 175lbs I just can't ignore the first half of the fight it was a very bad gameplan by whoever set that out.
I don't think we would see Jack do the same in a rematch though, but do we really need to see a rematch with Adonis being offered a big PPV fight with Bellew?

I'm fine with Adonis going for Bellew and then retiring the guy deserves a final payday its just a pity we never got to see him and Kovalev go at it.
Red Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 12:38 PM #73
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5392 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 25,695.37
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Skull View Post
Jack did fight good and he prove himself to be big and strong enough to compete at 175lbs I just can't ignore the first half of the fight it was a very bad gameplan by whoever set that out.
I don't think we would see Jack do the same in a rematch though, but do we really need to see a rematch with Adonis being offered a big PPV fight with Bellew?

I'm fine with Adonis going for Bellew and then retiring the guy deserves a final payday its just a pity we never got to see him and Kovalev go at it.
stevenson v kovalev is a shame to all boxing promoters and managers involved in the US. An absolute shambles that the two best light heavies of their time could not even fight once.

I like the idea of Stevenson v Bellew but I dont think it happens.
soul_survivor is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
adonis, robbed, stevenson

User Tag List