Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a man in his late 20's/Early 30's..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does a man in his late 20's/Early 30's..........

Make friends??

Not girls, I have plenty of those, but bros??

Not like I'm in school like back in the day, and my coworkers are meh......

Any advice?

Is it sad that my new years resolution is to make friends? I need some Bromance.....

Its easy, go to the gym and talk to the dudes there. If you like sports, go to a bar when there's a game on, lots dudes there to make friends with. Join meet up clubs. Play video online games, and start build your friends list.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
      Its easy, go to the gym and talk to the dudes there. If you like sports, go to a bar when there's a game on, lots dudes there to make friends with. Join meet up clubs. Play video online games, and start build your friends list.
      This is right here, man.

Dudes are so easy to make friends with.

If you got the chick thing down, you're golden.

They can be a lot harder.

With dudes, there's always a gregarious sort who'll welcome you right in.

The others may warm up here and there and they may not, but given time and enough outings, most dudes will be cool with you.

And hell, bring some of those girls around unless you're trying to get with them.

Comment

lmfao you shouldn't need any new friends at that age, all you friends that come after your initial crew all coem naturally through work, affiliations etc

Comment

At this age, you can make acquaintances but not true friends.

I have many acquaintances but only very few real friends and those homies ive known from the sandbox.

Comment

Just gotta have something in common, which means to get passed being lazy and go pursue some hobbies, which will cause you to cross paths with people.

When it comes to my friends I still see from back in the day, mostly what we have in common is that we've kicked it since back in the day. I don't mean it like that's bad, but this seems to be how **** is.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              lmfao you shouldn't need any new friends at that age, all you friends that come after your initial crew all coem naturally through work, affiliations etc
              Well I just moved to a new place last may out of state, so me and one girl are talking serious, like as in potential marriage and stuff.... and I couldn't help but think well ****, who the F is gonna show up to my wedding on my behalf?? Besides my small family, its gonna look pretty lonely on my end lol... hence I am on a quest to make as many dude friends as I possibly can... I'm very introverted

Comment

First you need to figure out how old you are.

Comment

what a gay ass thread

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    Well I just moved to a new place last may out of state, so me and one girl are talking serious, like as in potential marriage and stuff.... and I couldn't help but think well ****, who the F is gonna show up to my wedding on my behalf?? Besides my small family, its gonna look pretty lonely on my end lol... hence I am on a quest to make as many dude friends as I possibly can... I'm very introverted
                    lmfao hire kevin hart, I seen a documentary where he helps people like you.

Comment

Working...
                    X