Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the standards so high for Triple G?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    I mean at 35 roy jones jr was getting koed by journey man. GGG is outboxing a prime p4p fighter 9 years his age. How many times did floyd win 8-4 decisions? If ggg dosen't ko everyone, he's exposed and a hype job. It's crazy.

Its like if you go distance with GGG it must mnean GGG diud real bad or something? And a case can be made you beat GGG?
    Jacobs and nelo both diud better than the 30+ opponents koed by GGG but they still lost

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Because extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
      /thread...

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Im not talking about weight, im talking about how strong and sturdy he is at the weight, how big his bone structure is, how he kills himself to make 154. The guy is 27 and has fought at 164. You're making bullsht excuses. He's short, if that's what you're saying, say it.

And if he's so much smaller, i'd like to see him continue his career at 154.
        Strong and sturdy don't equate to size, what is wrong with you? GGG is the bigger guy period, anyone you talk to who has any kind of boxing knowledge would say the same. Not height - although obviously he is taller, GGG is wider at the shoulders, broader in general, the torso, everything. This is not an argument, its not an excuse, its a fact. What are we excusing anyway?

Comment

Im not talking about weight, im talking about how strong and sturdy he is at the weight, how big his bone structure is, how he kills himself to make 154. The guy is 27 and has fought at 164. You're making bullsht excuses. He's short, if that's what you're saying, say it.

And if he's so much smaller, i'd like to see him continue his career at 154.

P.s. brook actually looked smaller, and he was lifted off his feet by golovkin. Canelo was stronger and side by side is simply shorter.
          GGG was also lifted off his feet by Brook. That is not what we are talking about, stop moving the goal posts you idiot!! LOL

I brought Brook up because you were talking about Canelo being stronger and sturdier than most middleweights GGG fought, guess what? So was Brook. That has as much to do about levels as anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Strong and sturdy don't equate to size, what is wrong with you? GGG is the bigger guy period, anyone you talk to who has any kind of boxing knowledge would say the same. Not height - although obviously he is taller, GGG is wider at the shoulders, broader in general, the torso, everything. This is not an argument, its not an excuse, its a fact. What are we excusing anyway?
            Golovkin wasnt even wider than canelo when canelo was 20 or some sht, and golovkin was a grown man.
            I dont think even YOU think canelo can make his "natural" without a struggle if at all, at 27.

Facts, golovkin is wider, he says.

Comment

Golovkin wasnt even wider than canelo when canelo was 20 or some sht, and golovkin was a grown man.
              I dont think even YOU think canelo can make his "natural" without a struggle if at all, at 27.

Facts, golovkin is wider, he says.
              (Applause) The picture where Canelo is standing in front. I could put lots of pictures where Golovkin looks huge in comparison side by side, or better yet we can put it to a poll? Get other peoples opinion on it. I'm pretty sure I know how that will turn out.

Comment

Skull difference

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  (Applause) The picture where Canelo is standing in front. I could put lots of pictures where Golovkin looks huge in comparison side by side, or better yet we can put it to a poll? Get other peoples opinion on it. I'm pretty sure I know how that will turn out.
                  Do what you want, ask if canelo should return to his natural weightclass of 154.

Comment

Skull difference

Bahaha - I don't have to search so hard to try and make Canelo look the same size.

Comment

I blame his team.

Comment

Working...
                      X