Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only person who gets nervous watching rap videos in the slums?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Am I the only person who gets nervous watching rap videos in the slums?

Looking at these folks flinging weapons and living in destitute circumstances reminds me of when I took a wrong turn in Miami and got mugged for my iphone 4 in 2011.

I panic pass out and wake up with a load of crap in my boxers. They scare me.

Comment

Geezus ficking christ. There is no way your ****ing serious. Lmao A grade troll right here

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        Looking at these folks flinging weapons and living in destitute circumstances reminds me of when I took a wrong turn in Miami and got mugged for my iphone 4 in 2011.

I learned a long time ago that im not from the ghetto...so therefore, I stay out of the ghetto

Comment

yuck !!!! !!!

Comment

wow im so scared i just watched a bunch of rap videos from YG im literally shaking my underwear off right now

Comment

That **** is terrifying.

Baby Soulja and Boosie Badazz are the toughest dudes I've ever seen.

I bet Baby Soulja is related to Soulja Boy, so you know he's connected with some hard fools.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

Bruce Lee is shaking his head at your weakness.

Comment

Working...
                  X