Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson in talks for bare knuckle match against bobby gunn!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby Gunn is on record saying boxing is a more dangerous and harder sport than bare knuckle... since he knows that from experience.

what's the benefit of retired boxers trying to make a name without gloves? how much underground cash can you make?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Bobby Gunn is on record saying boxing is a more dangerous and harder sport than bare knuckle... since he knows that from experience.

what's the benefit of retired boxers trying to make a name without gloves? how much underground cash can you make?
      Top tier bare knuckle fighters an earn anything from 10,000-50,000 including side bets between punters,it's quite handsome.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post

The benfit you could fight joe shmoe ,in real boxing ,managers promoters trainers etc take a hefty purse of the pay Bare knuckle its usually your own little click with no b.s setting up fights. Bare knuckle you can fight a few times with no athlete commision involved and make anywhere 500 to 5000 a fight usually . Bobby would get peanuts in real boxing bc he wouldn't crack the top 100 ,so its better oin these conditions along with less punching skills . Im sure Gunn could beat some pros but Tyson certainly aint one of them .

I dont know the exact details of "In Ring " bare knuckle fights that is new im assuming you can make much more.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-23-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          The benfit you could fight joe shmoe ,in real boxing ,managers promoters trainers etc take a hefty purse of the pay Bare knuckle its usually your own little click with no b.s setting up fights. Bare knuckle you can fight a few times with no athlete commision involved and make anywhere 500 to 5000 a fight usually . Bobby would get peanuts in real boxing bc he wouldn't crack the top 100 ,so its better oin these conditions along with less punching skills . Im sure Gunn could beat some pros but Tyson certainly aint one of them .

I dont know the exact details of "In Ring " bare knuckle fights that is new im assuming you can make much more.
          Maybe. Most top level boxers would destroy any bare knuckle champ, assuming those bare knuckle champs aren't former top boxers. The REAL problem is WHAT boxer wants to risk breaking their hands in? That's the biggest worry in bare knuckle. Bare knuckle is a bit cute and fancy if both guys fight in conservative boxing mode with slick jabs. Tyson, as furious as he could be, could easily break his hand on top of Gunn's skull and then what? call the fight off? vise versa.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            whos bobby gunn?? lol. does mike have some type of beef with him? mike is my boy but he'll prolly gassed out in under a minute. dont do it tyson!

former [very fringe] contender at cruiserweight. fought adamek, toney, and glen johnson. enzo mac, too.

lost to all of them.

recently he's been in high profile bare knuckle boxing matches [high profile for bare knuckle boxing, which is usually unsanctioned and for peanuts.]

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
              It won't happen.........Mike was supposed to fight Sapp then Kimbo then that dude that beat up Suge....meh....heard it all before..

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                Top tier bare knuckle fighters an earn anything from 10,000-50,000 including side bets between punters,it's quite handsome.

listen to you glorifying your gypsy lifestyle. the highlight of your life is loosening uncle paddy's tooth in a backyard straightener.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  former [very fringe] contender at cruiserweight. fought adamek, toney, and glen johnson. enzo mac, too.

lost to all of them.

recently he's been in high profile bare knuckle boxing matches [high profile for bare knuckle boxing, which is usually unsanctioned and for peanuts.]
                  Lol,oh boy oh boy you're very naive for your tender age N.E

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    Lol,oh boy oh boy you're very naive for your tender age N.E

i'm not young. i'll be 30 in march.

now, i don't have a bunch of accidental kids i can't afford, so there is that!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i'm not young. i'll be 30 in march.

now, i don't have a bunch of accidental kids i can't afford, so there is that!
                      Hahaha listen to the guy dresssed up in a suit living off daaddys labours lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X