Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To be cut...or not to be cut...THAT IS THE QUESTION!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Had the ole foreskin chopped as an adult and can confirm the sensitivity of the helmet reduces

It's not like having a numb bellend or anything, still plenty of feeling in there.
    That sounds brutal. Now I understand why you're such a ****

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      That sounds brutal. Now I understand why you're such a ****

It changed me for sure

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

It changed me for sure
        How much would you say the sensation decreased? 10%?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          How much would you say the sensation decreased? 10%?
          Something like that yeah. It doesn't effect how long i can last or anything like that really, there's just not as much feeling when it's touched. The first month or so was hell, felt exposed just walking around lol soon adapted though.
          Last edited by BodiesInFlight; 03-19-2016, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Officially the Gayest Thread I've ever seen on here.. And somehow it didn't come from Anor or Alex..

Comment

I feel sorry for people who were forcibly mutilated when they were babies without a choice.
              Circumcision was first done by the jews to prevent boys from masturbating or atleast getting rid of a lot of their penile sensitivity because you know, you'll go to hell for jerking off.
              Then some pseudo scientists in the 19th century came up with false theories about all the diseases that are cured by circumcision and to this day they continue their lies to keep the multi-billion dollar industry going.

Thankfully it is dying off as more parents are realising how useless and barbaric this is. What also pisses me off are the gender double standards. If they do it to girls it's horrible 'female genital mutilation'(don't get me wrong, it is) but for boys? Just a flap of skin, in fact it's goooood for them! **** off.

Comment

all natty over here.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  I feel sorry for people who were forcibly mutilated when they were babies without a choice.
                  Circumcision was first done by the jews to prevent boys from masturbating or atleast getting rid of a lot of their penile sensitivity because you know, you'll go to hell for jerking off.
                  Then some pseudo scientists in the 19th century came up with false theories about all the diseases that are cured by circumcision and to this day they continue their lies to keep the multi-billion dollar industry going.

Thankfully it is dying off as more parents are realising how useless and barbaric this is. What also pisses me off are the gender double standards. If they do it to girls it's horrible 'female genital mutilation'(don't get me wrong, it is) but for boys? Just a flap of skin, in fact it's goooood for them! **** off.
                  Juding by your rhetoric on this forum, you don't get any girls anyway,

Just chop that uncircumcised thing and throw it at the nearest Muslim person, that's all I'm saying.
                  Last edited by Szef; 03-19-2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Juding by your rhetoric on this forum, you don't get any girls anyway,

Just chop that uncircumcised thing and throw it at the nearest Muslim person, that's all I'm saying.
                    You're bitter because you've been reading about how much you lost out on and you had no choice on the matter.

Atleast my parents loved me enough, pal. They didn't strap me down and cut an essential bodypart off without using anesthesia.

That's why you libs defend muzzers. You do the same barbaric thing they do.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      You're bitter because you've been reading about how much you lost out on and you had no choice on the matter.

Atleast my parents loved me enough, pal. They didn't strap me down and cut an essential bodypart off without using anesthesia.

That's why you libs defend muzzers. You do the same barbaric thing they do.
                      If I was bitter, at least I would be bitter about something you know nothing about.

I didn't get circumcised when I was a child, I did it because of medical reasons (see BodiesInFlight's post).

And at you thinking I'm a liberal. You're so hilariously stupid.
                      Last edited by Szef; 03-19-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X