Official: Wilder VS Molina Pre/Post fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    War Wilder! **** the HBO nuthuggers!
    yeah! stick it to em watching a **** fight while everyone else is watching much, much better fights!

Comment

Comment

Does Wilder have a deal with Showtime? I'm surprised he's not on PBC on NBC. It would be a good way to expose him to a larger audience.

Comment

Originally posted by blakey View Post
          yeah! stick it to em watching a **** fight while everyone else is watching much, much better fights!
          I'll be watching Blackhawks-Lightning Game 5 on NBC, but if you think Verdejo in a bum fight and Walters vs. some Colombian guy who's best win is Christopher Martin is something to write home about, well then you are a tried and true HBO nuthugger.

Here's to you sir! Ken Hershman appreciates that you keep his nuts so warm.
          Last edited by Pigeons; 06-12-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Does Wilder have a deal with Showtime? I'm surprised he's not on PBC on NBC. It would be a good way to expose him to a larger audience.
            They most likely didn't want to put Wilder/Molina on PBC on NBC. So just have Showtime to put it on for them

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              I'll be watching Blackhawks-Lightning Game 5 on NBC, but if you think Verdejo in a bum fight and Walters vs. some Colombian guy who's best win is Christopher Martin is something to write home about, well then you are a tried and true HBO nuthugger.

Here's to you sir! Ken Hershman appreciates that you keep his nuts so warm.
              Same colombian dude that beat him in the ams... I think it was more than once too.

Verdejo vs a "bum"? Wouldn't say najera is a "bum".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Showtime believes Wilder is the guy to carry boxing after Floyd/Pac & are trying to build him up like that as well.

Comment

Wilder is grossing 1.4 million and substitute opponent err teacher Molina is getting 250K. Wow imagine what Wilder would make if he fought a real opponent...

Comment

The Bronz Bomber by KO, war Wilder
                      I know this is a showcase fight but I'm jumping on the Wilder bandwagon after tonight I just hope it doesn't play at exactly the same time as the Verdejo fight I will be switching back and forth between HBO and Showtime tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X