No announcement yet.

Bradley could've knocked down JMM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley could've knocked down JMM!

When Bradley connected with that huge left that sent Juan staggering back. Instead of doing show-boating with his little walk-off, he should've stalked Juan where just a nudge of attack stance could send him to the canvas. Juan would make the 10 count but it would've sent the ultimate statement he (Tim) won the fight.

This is exactly what I thought, he doesn't seem to have a killer instinct like Floyd does.

Comment

But JMM could have done the same to Bradley when he foolishly raised his hands thinking it was a KD. Marquez even yelled at Bradley before charging him. That was the only classy thing JMM did that night.

Comment

I disagree. Juan staggering back was there for the taking, and I agree with a killer instinct mentality. Floyd when Victor Ortiz made a huge mistake in the fight by trying to be "friends" got KO'd. Tim let Juan off the hook, if he went after him knowing he was done instead of knowing he won the fight, he possibly could have the KO on his record.

Comment

If he could have then he should have. Some fans think Marquez won. If Bradley had scored a knock down I doubt they would still think Marquez won. A killer instict is a great asset to a good fighter. Canelo has it and Bradley could use more of it. It's part of the reason he only has 11 KOs.

Comment

Bad idea. The 10 sec hammer happened, and there was 2 secs. Leave that exchange at that to secure the close round. Run in and get hit hard on the counter may have lost the round...

Comment

And here i thought that JMM would never be hurt again due to memo...

Wait, are those claims dead now?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                And here i thought that JMM would never be hurt again due to memo...

Wait, are those claims dead now?
                Steroids don't help you take punches better...

Comment

Didn't time run out on him if I recall?

Comment

The left hook that Bradley landed in the end was while he was leaning and going backwards. With that and Marquez stumbling to the other side of the ring, he had no chance for a KD afterwards. He just chose to admire the hook instead

Comment

Working...
                    X