No announcement yet.

Tacos Al Pastor FTW!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    really?? no good mexican joints in Miami?? aren't there alot of mexicans there?? or is it all Cuban and Puerto Ricans???
    Hialeah has some but that's even further away. Pompano is about 30 minutes, not an hour I exaggerated.

More Cubans and Caribbean people than anything else.

Comment

Hell yeah! I made a thread about it a few year ago lol. We have a few really good Mexican joint here in PR. Man I love Tacos al Pastor, specially the ones with pineapple. Love the carnitas too and some queso fundido.

Man I'm hungry now...

Comment

I don't have the guts to eat tongue tho

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Hialeah has some but that's even further away. Pompano is about 30 minutes, not an hour I exaggerated.

They had some decent Mex Rest in Homestead.

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          Hell yeah! I made a thread about it a few year ago lol. We have a few really good Mexican joint here in PR. Man I love Tacos al Pastor, specially the ones with pineapple. Love the carnitas too and some queso fundido.

Man I'm hungry now...
          Aurorita do decent tacos. They are authentic mexican food. But as far as I know, they change it a lil bit. No son iguales. Los que comi en Louisiana de autenticos mexicanos, estaban mejores.

Nunca he comido tacos de tripas ni de lengua, pero aqui en PR se come lengua, oreja, cuajito y tripas es mondongo o gandinga. Tenemos muchas comidas similares en nuestros menu

Comment

interesting.....might be time to move to Miami!!!! I could get used to this.....

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
              I don't have the guts to eat tongue tho
              If you didn't know what it was and ate it, you would love it homie.

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              They had some decent Mex Rest in Homestead.

Aurorita do decent tacos. They are authentic mexican food. But as far as I know, they change it a lil bit. No son iguales. Los que comi en Louisiana de autenticos mexicanos, estaban mejores.

Nunca he comido tacos de tripas ni de lengua, pero aqui en PR se come lengua, oreja, cuajito y tripas es mondongo o gandinga. Tenemos muchas comidas similares en nuestros menu
              I will check it man, thanks.

interesting.....might be time to move to Miami!!!! I could get used to this.....

A poll just came out for the ugliest and most attractive city in the U.S.

Anchorage Alaska was ugliest and Miami the most attractive. I lived in LA and it's got nothing on Miami bro and that's no lie.

Comment

If you didn't know what it was and ate it, you would love it homie.

I will check it man, thanks.

A poll just came out for the ugliest and most attractive city in the U.S.

Anchorage Alaska was ugliest and Miami the most attractive. I lived in LA and it's got nothing on Miami bro and that's no lie.

saw that.......some sexy b1tches in miami

Comment

I would eat this **** till I pass out...no lie....

I love these, but I get heartburn.

Comment

Hell yes Al Pastor are my favs since I first tried them as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                      I love these, but I get heartburn.
                      me too but I just don't give a fuk I load up on tums!! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X