Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which will mean more in the Super Six final: experience or skill? (ESPN Hot Button)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    IDK, too much copying and pasting by TS going on here.

A simple assessment by TS would've been better.
    If you don't like it then don't post in my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      If you don't like it then don't post in my threads.
      Just making an honest critique that's all. Don't get mad at me cause all you do is copy and paste other people's thoughts.

You make more opinionated threads about he-man and batman. You probably got on your superman draws right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Just making an honest critique that's all. Don't get mad at me cause all you do is copy and paste other people's thoughts.

You make more opinionated threads about he-man and batman. You probably got on your superman draws right now.
        I post stories from around the web that you don't see on NSB. If I have strong opinion on it or any subject I will comment with-in a thread or bump an old one.

Just about everything's been done before. There's no need to create more threads on sh$t already covered.

If you don't like my style you can GTFO.

Comment

It's going to be a good fight I like Froch a lot the guy has fought the better guys out their and I like how he's cocky and feels he's going to win every fight out there thats the way a fighter should feel and should go into a fight.But Ward is a younger version of B Hop this guy has skills he just one of those fighters that don't lose to many rounds he can out box Froch and to me the smarter fighter is going to win this fight to me thats Ward. I have Ward winning this fight by like a point or two in a very close fight.

Comment

Working...
          X