Berto vs Cotto! This needs to happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el malo View Post
    wasn't berto moving down to 140?

that's what i was thinking....why is this fool talkin about JMWs when he's thinking about going down

Comment

Helluva fight and one of the best fights to be made out there. I think Cotto ends up edging Berto out by using his jab to upset Bertos rhythm, but its a hard fight to call.

Comment

Cotto would **** his world up, Collazo beat him IMO and he had problems with duds like Stevie Forbes.

Comment

Originally posted by liverkiller View Post
          Being that Berto posted on his twitter "What do you'll think about me fighting Cotto? its prolly about that time". Berto is on the rise and Cotto just came off of a win that many said he would lose. I think this would be a hell of a fight. Berto needs a elite name on his resume and Cotto needs that a name to hush the "washed up" talk. I think this fight is a legit possibility. Whatcha guys think?
          berto should definitely try his best to get this fight.

Comment

Cotto destroys him.
            Bertos career will be cut short if he takes this fight

Comment

As long as Cotto doesn't go back to 47 I think he looked really good at 154

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                As long as Cotto doesn't go back to 47 I think he looked really good at 154

cotto doesn't really belong at 154, he's too short. don't let the win over foreman fool you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

cotto doesn't really belong at 154, he's too short. don't let the win over foreman fool you.
                  yes he is too short but its about weight not height. 154 is better for him cuz he doesnt have to starve himself to go down under 147lbs.

Comment

Berto's 0 will have to go!!

I'm much more interested in a Berto-Bradley fight somewhere between 140 and 147.

Doesn't seem like Cotto is interested in building anything at 154 by fighting low ticket sellers like Dzinziruk, Spinks, Williams, Cintron, or Martinez. I really can't see him fighting anyone other than Pacquiao, Margarito(even though he's express disinterest numerous times over the years), Mayweather, or possibly even another fight with Mosley.

Comment

Cotto said he wanted big names. Berto isn't all that big of a name. Then again, who else really is at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X