No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Plans Two More, Then Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    No he wont!!!! He is too stubbborn to go out before fighting and winning a big fight!
    I hope he does win one more big fight. If anybody deserves to it's Cotto. If he does get out and concentate on business, good for him. And Margarito doesn't even deserve to fight Julio Cesar Chavez jr.

Comment

He made enough manny from pac to retire. Von Voyage Cotto!

Comment

This guy is the WW version of JT.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleM View Post
          This guy is the WW version of JT.

I wouldn't go that far. Taylor has been knocked unconscious and suffered a severe concussion in his last fight.. That has not happened to Cotto.

Comment

Well after a few good wins. He might chance his mind and fight for a few more years.

Comment

I have a feeling he will fight Mosley again

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                Gee, I wonder why you are all red. Couldn't be because you support a douchbag, could it?
                I support the great Mexican champion.

I'm not red.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Plans Two More, Then Retirement

Former two division champion Miguel Cotto is claiming that 2010 will be his last year in the sport. He wants to retire by the age of 30, which is next October. Cotto is recovering from the injuries he received during the fight with Manny Pacquiao on November 14. His promoter, Bob Arum, of Top Rank, wants to bring him back in the summer - likely in June on the eve of the Puerto Rican Day Parade. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Take it easy Cotto. Take a tune-up, then a title fight so you can ride the sunset as a champion.

good luck.

Comment

Castillo first and maybe Collazo for the Puerto Rican Day Parade. Then call the quits

Comment

Working...
                      X