Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started on some Walker Black. Watching the Niner-Saints highlights. What a fuggin game....

Comment

• I am now drinking Natty Daddy, Natty Ice on steroids more or less.. To be honest not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Just started on some Walker Black. Watching the Niner-Saints highlights. What a fuggin game....
        What do you got a 5th of that? its expensive as **** for walker blk, something like 35 or 40 bucks in PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I am now drinking Natty Daddy, Natty Ice on steroids more or less.. To be honest not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Right on. Drinking some Blue Moon along with the the Walker. Walt and Mangler know about my Natty Ice spree's. Great camping and fishing beer. Cheap, and if you don't catch any fish, at least you will catch a buzz. Yeeeee-haaaaw....

Comment

• Who knows what Im drinkin

Comment

• I got the Walnut Crest Cabernet here at the house......but Reed I know your from PA too and keep in mind the stores won't be open Monday because of MLK day.

Comment

• Wait are you serious?

Wtffffffff

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Right on. Drinking some Blue Moon along with the the Walker. Walt and Mangler know about my Natty Ice spree's. Great camping and fishing beer. Cheap, and if you don't catch any fish, at least you will catch a buzz. Yeeeee-haaaaw....
                  I gotta get back into my fancy beer. I've been slipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    What do you got a 5th of that? its expensive as **** for walker blk, something like 35 or 40 bucks in PA.
                    Yep Spray, and I pay around that at the Bevmo out here in Sac.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Wait are you serious?

Wtffffffff
                      yeah its going to be beer for you if you run out of ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X