No announcement yet.

Pavlik the clubfighter EXPOSED >>>PROOF Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    No he doesn't. Holyfield beat up on bums at the same age. He deserves credit because he's a Heavyweight. Hopkins was fighting guys his size.

Lol, he didn't achieve anything.
    first of all Holyfield was GETTING beat up he wasn't winning 119-107 even against a bum. He got destroyed by the worst bums in history in Ruiz and Toney (at heavyweight).

Please cite a fight where holyfield recently won at an advanced age at 119-107 score and I'll give you 3,000,000,000 points you dumbass

Comment

I mean Pavlik was almost 35 himself. He's pretty old too.

Comment

my excuse is that Pavlik was lied to. someone told him hopkins is old. thats cheating in my books.

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
          Anyone who makes a thread calling the middleweight champion of the world a club fighter, is a joke and a clown who is'nt a fan and won't be taken seriously.
          go back to bed you **** my mom aint done with you yet

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            I mean Pavlik was almost 35 himself. He's pretty old too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
              Powder the journeyman club fighter and his ***** ass fans have been exposed.

Here's the proof:

they claim Pavlik was moving up in weight and they claim that Hopkins was therefore much bigger and fighting a smaller man as usual.

Truth: Pavlik has almost fought more times over 160 THAN HOPKINS!

Take a look at Boxrec:

Pavlik fought at 170 twice PRIOR to this and has fought over 160 (164+ etc) 17 times out of his 35 or so professional bouts.

That means HALF OF PAVLIK'S FIGHTS WERE FOUGHT at roughly super middleweight. Matter of fact he was fighting half the damn time at mid 160's while Hopkins was still at 160.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa Powder the club fighter JUST GOT EXPOSED!!!!

Pavlik sucks and he'll never be champ again. He'll now be dethroned at middleweight and destroyed since X has given the blue print on how to break him down and soon when he won't be able to make 160 no more, he'll move up and be exposed even more. Bye Powder and his ****ty ass excuse making 12 year old redneck fans.
              Pavlik is the undisputed MW champion. He KO'd the guy Hopkins COULDNT school. Pav is not overrated . He just took a beating, it happens..

Never be champ again? He is still champ lol...

Comment

first of all Holyfield was GETTING beat up he wasn't winning 119-107 even against a bum. He got destroyed by the worst bums in history in Ruiz and Toney (at heavyweight).

Please cite a fight where holyfield recently won at an advanced age at 119-107 score and I'll give you 3,000,000,000 points you dumbass
                Last year Holyfield won 99-87 decision against Lou Savarese and stopped two REAL club fighters Vinny Maddalone and Jeremy Bates.

Comment

What good is decisioning bums when you can knock them out? Maddelone couldnt even see the 6th round!

Comment

go back to bed you **** my mom aint done with you yet
                    I know your mom is'nt done with me. She's starving for my ****, as you admit.

Comment

congrats dick weed.so what did you do? fetch hop some water? do his underwear laundry? wtf did you do? and what exactly do you get out of having him and HIS "fans" exposed?

does it build your self esteem? do yourself a favor, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                      X