Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesnt any criticize Vitali Klitschko for using steroids in the Olympics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

A good fact filled article. Only one thing is missing: Did he get a ban?

I cannot remember how long the sntence for substanceabuse was at the time, but it probably was a ban for no more than 6 months tops.

Comment

He was in the olympics??! When, '92 or '96? All I know is that Wlad won the '96 olympics.

Comment

Actually I read something about it months ago...I don't think vitali even denied it.I think he admitted it & failed a drug test long ago & wasn't allowed to participate.if anyone would know how to screen a drugtest it would be vitali or wlad! They are DOCTORS in sports medicine.many boxers & athletes have cheated so it's not like the klits are the only ones...Morrison,Holyfield,mosley,toney twice,Botha.

Comment

didnt know the olympics was professional boxing..he got kicked out of olympic comp and turned pro..been clean since...mosley used while he was pro in a mega fight..big differance....p.s dont try and **** on one fighter to make another one look better

Comment

Dang First time I herd ny of this.

Wheres Carnivore and Wlad_Owns?

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
              He was in the olympics??! When, '92 or '96? All I know is that Wlad won the '96 olympics.
              It says Atlanta, soo whenever that was?

Comment

Hahaha good stuff. Never knew Vitali was a cheater before. Still, at least he didnt use it, or at least get caught using it, when he went pro, like Sugar Steroids Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                  didnt know the olympics was professional boxing..he got kicked out of olympic comp and turned pro..been clean since...mosley used while he was pro in a mega fight..big differance....p.s dont try and **** on one fighter to make another one look better
                  So? That makes it better because it took it in the olympics and not in prof career? People are saying Mosley prob still takes steroid but I think thats doubtful as I assume commisions take extra precautions but Vitali gets not a word on it?

I mean mosley got caught after the DLH II fight, juse because the two got caught at two different points in their careers it makes it fine? if Vitali hadn't been caught then what, he might have been caught using in the prof. ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    It says Atlanta, soo whenever that was?

It was a long time ago though and I feel everybody deserves a second chance which is why I don't give Shane **** on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                      Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Actually I read something about it months ago...I don't think vitali even denied it.I think he admitted it & failed a drug test long ago & wasn't allowed to participate.if anyone would know how to screen a drugtest it would be vitali or wlad! They are DOCTORS in sports medicine.many boxers & athletes have cheated so it's not like the klits are the only ones...Morrison,Holyfield,mosley,toney twice,Botha.
                      The story is descibed in the article posted by TheGreatA.

Comment

Working...
                      X