Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao Overrated If Hatton Knocks Him Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pacquiao Overrated If Hatton Knocks Him Out?

Vote and Discuss
    Yes
    17.24%
    No
    48.28%
    This Thread Fails
    17.24%
    Jessica Alba>Jessica Simpson
    17.24%

The poll is expired.

no..just means he lost to an elite fighter..the 140 kingpin

Comment

I would be really really surprised if Hatton is even able to rock pacman, , not to talk about a KO. again, pacman is just too fast for Hatton who couldn't cope with the speed of Mayweather who is not even close to pacman's speed.

Comment

It would mean that he finally bit off more than he could chew...

Moving up in weight like he has been doing is gonna catch up to him eventually. He's got too much confidence from the DLH win IMO. All the power to him for challenging himself, I respect the hell outta him, but he's gotta be careful fighting guys so much bigger than him.

Comment

Once again, as with any fighter, he's overrated by his fanboy nuthuggers. He's roughly where he should be amongst the members of the boxing community that likes to ask "what if"

If he loses to hatton, after he destroyed DLH, i question DLH, and go back to my original theory that PacMan might be fighting too heavy. If he cruises through hatton, then i think he's legit WW or LWW and then i'd want to see him against some others.

Comment

[QUOTE=southpaw_07;4657057]I would be really really surprised if Hatton is even able to rock pacman, , not to talk about a KO. again, pacman is just too fast for Hatton who couldn't cope with the speed of Mayweather who is not even close to pacman's speed.[/QUOTE

as much as i hate floyd, i have to say that manny is not faster than him. it may seem that way because floyd doesent throw punches in bunches like manny but rather throws single shots such as his strait right. look when floyd fought gatti n tell me if u still think manny is faster.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              I would be really really surprised if Hatton is even able to rock pacman, , not to talk about a KO. again, pacman is just too fast for Hatton who couldn't cope with the speed of Mayweather who is not even close to pacman's speed.
              its a hypothetical play along and dont over analyze . . . we all know in boxing anything can happen and ricky is a live opponent and imo theres a good chance hatton can not only beat but stop manny. pacman's more naturally gifted and a better fighter so i dont think it would happen but i recognize it can happen. and if it did happen i would consider that manny may have been overrated.

Comment

He already is thanks to his fans. people picking him to KO SRR, thats overrated.

Comment

my opinion.. naww.. i dont think so, he proved himself all too well already.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                    i'm not sure ricky had a problem with mayweather's speed, he didn't have the reach to get to him on the outside and Cortez wouldn't allow fighting on the inside for the first 3/4 of the fight.

The speed wasn't really the issue, Ricky was able to get in close (even eating punches), it was just the fact that when he got in close the ref pulled him away.

Comment

Working...
                    X