No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Both of you have taken this where it shouldn't belong, but Lou started the racial stuff....that and blocking people during a heated exchange...not my preferred modes of conduct, not debate. My issue is simply that too many entertainers think exotic businesses are easy and lucrative.

If you look at the dynamics of a strip club they are not easy businesses to run. You have to grease a lot of palms, you get taxed out the wazoo, you better have a great liquor license and an area that will let you operate without the nice gentrifying neighbors... Just look at Haight Ashbury which is near my home in San Francisco...it was a special area because of people seeking to trip...Now that condos go for over a million to start with? the neighbors want all the kids looking to trip out of the neighborhood!

Anyhow my comments were meant light hearted and were out of curiosity as I like to know about areas I am not familiar with... Now that people are getting racial, and blocking, well thats not how I roll. Anyone can respond to me who is blocked.

For the record: Why doesn't Floyd just buy some down home decent businesses and real estate? (palm slap). He really is asking for trouble and getting too big for his britches. You can lose a lot more money than you can make in a hurry. Look at Ray Robinson, who had a decent restaurant and club back in the day.
    Dude. ITS VEGAS.
    You have to be a MORON not to make money off of tourists there.

Floyd is just too greedy. All he has to do is pay referral fees to cabs/uber/lyft/limos and he will get more folks there than any other club.

He has the advantage of the name, ie, Floyd TMT but he is wasting it and tarnishing his name with ****ty product.

$25 beers? That will get old very quick. Same thing for cover charge. lol. Every other club would be free if you get the invite or someone on the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Still hoping to see Floyd
      Girl Collection stays open because Floyd gets a 50% of what Lou Cipher pays the trannies for in the parking lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Girl Collection stays open because Floyd gets a 50% of what Lou Cipher pays the trannies for in the parking lot.
        Mayweather really ruined some lives here. How sick do you have to be when you start making threads like this? LOL

Mayweather should get a restraining order against some of these posters lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Mayweather really ruined some lives here. How sick do you have to be when you start making threads like this? LOL

Mayweather should get a restraining order against some of these posters lol.
          Stalking someone you think is gay at a bar full of trannies 5 nights in a row is very suspect behavior. However it's Lou Cipher, so it's not surprising.

Comment

• lmao this thread has been comedy gold
            But can see why Floyds club failing hard; bad location with enormous rent and expenses, overpriced entry fee, drinks and lap dances and he doesnt even own the building.

Comment

Thats one pole dance I'm not trying to see

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Thats one pole dance I'm not trying to see
                Agreed. That's why the parking lot is empty. I hear Lou Cipher's favorite dancer is Crying Game.

Comment

• Here's a Yelp review I found:

I got to check out Girl Collection last week on a Thursday and was really surprised! It reminded me of gentlemen clubs in Miami, and definitely had a different vibe from other Vegas clubs. The dancers were all very attractive.

The servers and bartenders were all very attractive and very attentive. My server's name was Jayl and she was constantly checking on my friends and I. I ordered the sampler plate from the kitchen and it was hands down the best food I've had in a gentleman's club. The chicken wings might have been the best I've ever had.... anywhere.

Right when my friends and I were getting ready to head home for the night Floyd Mayweather himself came out and thanked us for visiting! We were really surprised he was there, and he actually mentioned to us that he's always there to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves.

They have free entry for locals from 9pm-12am which was a bonus. I will absolutely be taking friends to this club in the future. It was memorable and the service was great.

Another:

Love this place, pretty girls, great entertainment and good food!! The dancers are really good on stage, classy and clean. The club is beautiful inside, it's not too big which I love. The music was great I was impressed. You may even see Floyd Mayweather himself!

Another:

Most beautiful girls in the world & gorgeous club !
                  The place is classy and sexy. it's one of the most fun gentlemen's club you will ever go to.
                  Every woman from the waitress to the cashier to the entertainers are sexy.
                  All ethnicities & Amazing dancers

Another:

$50 entry, $24 drinks the most beautiful girls, top hip hop music, good mixed crowd. Didn't really start jumping until like 3-4am!!

Another:

Great place for entertainment purposes plus the drinks are cpol and refreshing plus the service is excellent they treat you like royalty stop by see your friends & celebrity

Another:

Wow I really liked this place. A week or so back I had a few girlfriends in town for a bachelorette party. They not only had a Rolls Royce car service pick up my friends and I from the Wynn but gave us first class service for a reasonable price. This place is clean and nicely decorated from top to bottom. I don't know why the person above said it was ghetto* I guess when you see a mixed crowd including black people and hip-hop/rap music it's labeled as ghetto. My girlfriends and I are a mixed group so we felt right at home. Sometimes gentlemen's clubs in Las Vegas cater to mostly Caucasian crowds and turn ladies away from the door but not here. I highly recommend this place if you want to have a fabulous time! Ask for Rod he's a floor host that set up our experience... Also, Justin he's another one that was super cool.

Another:

Bruh. I came hear after my tia's funeral in Vegas cuz I needed to cheer up. Me an my primos had hella fun hear. The women were beautiful and the drinks were tasty af. Mr mayweather is a real g for owning this place. I wish I could have meet him when I was there. I hope to come back and visit next time Im in Vegas. I'm bouda bring my whole paycheck.

Another:

This club is absolutely the best strip club in Las Vegas hands down! To top it all off what made the experience worth it was this gentlemen name Justin he was very attentive, life of the party, and always made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night.

Now there ARE some negative reviews. I particularly found this one curious:

I showed up to Girl Collection around midnight. $100 to get in, but **** it. It's Mayweather's spot! I walked in, had drinks. There's Floyd! There's his crew! Place is unique and cool. Great music. Girl I hung out with was really friendly and nice. I left around 4am. A good time, cool experience. I will say there was one downbeat. Some weirdo was hanging out all by himself. He'd leave, then come back, leave then come back. I asked the bouncer about it and he said the guy's name was Lee or Lou or something. Says the guy goes out to the parking lot to wack off so I should watch my step walking to my car.
                  Last edited by koolkc107; 10-18-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Agreed. That's why the parking lot is empty. I hear Lou Cipher's favorite dancer is Crying Game.
                    Straight ballin

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

rebelx2g1

1 Star
                      a month ago-

First of all, the waitresses are rude, and passive-aggressive, and on top of that the night ended abruptly when some crazy chick decided to start a fight with some guy and got punched in the face, someone yelled 'he's got a gun' and everyone ran out of the place..... Will never visit this place again.

Comment

Working...
                      X