Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fighter could have had a better career for various reasons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of being locked up, didn't Ike Ibeabuchi's career end when he went to prison?

Comment

If Camacho didn't like cocaine and booty so much, he would have been a top 30-40 ATG.
      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 10-12-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Some great examples offered up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          If Camacho didn't like cocaine and booty so much, he would have been a top 30-40 ATG.
          We could also add De La Hoya and Tyson to this example, but the latter had even more issues than drugs and women that derailed his career. Like Don King as well as being an emotional wreck in general.

Comment

Donald Curry looked like a future all-time great before the Honeyghan fight.

Lot of reasons for his fall-off. I always thought drugs probably played a role, although Curry denies ever being a user.

His weight was obviously an issue, and I think he just started to embrace his success a little too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Speaking of being locked up, didn't Ike Ibeabuchi's career end when he went to prison?
              Yes. He came out and then Michael Koncz signed him. the Nevada Commission wouldnt approve his return for a Pacquiao card. And then he got arrested for some other junk and nobody heard about him again.

Comment

Michael Watson. wins 8 rounds versus Eubanks and gets robbed. Then a very unlikely punch lead to near-death after watson schooled eubanks for almost 11 rounds.

Comment

I can't believe no one has said james lights out Toney

Comment

Micheal Moorer

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I can't believe no one has said james lights out Toney
                      Nor me.

Then again they say he was in shape when he fought at Middleweight and he was mostly garbage there so maybe the reality is he just isn't that good?

Comment

Working...
                      X