No announcement yet.

How does Snap Chat work exactly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Company hire you to be their social media manager and you don't know snap chat?
    I got them over 5 thousand followers on IG and Twitter from ZERO. So They love me bro.

But yeah I never used Snap Chat I always thought it was stupid. Shat I never really used IG or Twitter either LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Cool yeah that makes sense. But bro you never really answered my question is there a final edit button before it goes live in real time? Like can you review it to make sure nothing obscene is happening like in the background or someones not photobombing or a model got her nip slipping or something? These would all be reasons why id get fired LOL so it be best if theres a final review and final edit option before it does go live right?
      oh hahaha, sorry blame it on my ADD. Yeah bro, you can review before you post. Itll be an instant review. Then you choose to put it on your story or who specifically to send it to.

Comment

GREEN K to the first few who can break it down for me.

Long story short, some of you remember a few of the clothing, travel, food companies hired me to do their social media management and development.

I got them thousands of followers on FB, IG, and Twitter, but I never really used Snap Chat.

I know its like IG but with like live real time stories right?

Break it down for me and I'll green K you.

We had a meeting the other day and the management board asked me why they have no Snap Chat presence yet LOL. I told them we are on top of that.

School me thanks!
        How old are you? If you're over 30 Red K. No man over 30 should have a snapchat. Really no man over 25 should have one but I realize men now a days don't mature as fast as my generation did

Comment

SnapChat is ****ing dumb.

And this is coming from someone who's age group loves that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Teenie bopping hoe!!

Comment

GREEN K to the first few who can break it down for me.

Long story short, some of you remember a few of the clothing, travel, food companies hired me to do their social media management and development.

I got them thousands of followers on FB, IG, and Twitter, but I never really used Snap Chat.

I know its like IG but with like live real time stories right?

Break it down for me and I'll green K you.

We had a meeting the other day and the management board asked me why they have no Snap Chat presence yet LOL. I told them we are on top of that.

School me thanks!
              Hmm. Yeah I guess you would go to whatever events your company is holding and just shoot some fun, cool looking stuff at said events and post it to your story.

Although some of the real big companies I see do some real cool stuff that I actually have no idea how to do.

Not everything has to be live either. You can take a picture or a video and save it on your phone and upload it later using something call memories. You can post those, and it'll say from how long ago the original videos were. I'm guessing you have free rein on what you can post, seeing as they pretty much trust you with the job since you were so successful with Twitter, IG.

It's point and shoot for the most part. There's filters and stuff you can add. You can share your location too, if you want. I really don't know how it would work for a company though. I can only speak from personal use of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                How old are you? If you're over 30 Red K. No man over 30 should have a snapchat. Really no man over 25 should have one but I realize men now a days don't mature as fast as my generation did
                are u an idiot or you can't read? the snapchat is for work dummy. read before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  Hmm. Yeah I guess you would go to whatever events your company is holding and just shoot some fun, cool looking stuff at said events and post it to your story.

Although some of the real big companies I see do some real cool stuff that I actually have no idea how to do.

Not everything has to be live either. You can take a picture or a video and save it on your phone and upload it later using something call memories. You can post those, and it'll say from how long ago the original videos were. I'm guessing you have free rein on what you can post, seeing as they pretty much trust you with the job since you were so successful with Twitter, IG.

It's point and shoot for the most part. There's filters and stuff you can add. You can share your location too, if you want. I really don't know how it would work for a company though. I can only speak from personal use of it.
                  Green K for the help bro. yeah I would like to save and then just post later on even a few days later to verify theres no one like photobombing or flicking off the cameras or that theres someone cussing in the background either.

I remember one of the rappers who had a T-Mobile endorsement deal posted something from their Verizon phone and it said verizon on the top corner and they got busted LOL.

Just stupid stuff like this would make me paranoid and not want to post stuff in real time or live.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I agree. I can't stand FB, Twitter or IG but SnapChat really seems childish and for total morons who need to add those dumb animal ears and noses just makes you question our society.

Comment

are u an idiot or you can't read? the snapchat is for work dummy. read before you post.
                      Where you work? They need to hire a social media director if the person doing the social media is asking how to work social media

Comment

Working...
                      X