Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That goal scored by Panama was complete horse s##t.
    FIFA needs to investigate that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
      Die Mannschaft coming for their second reign.

Just a few more months fellas, we will see the rightful kings keep the thrown.
      Welcome to the thread but this is a shaky start, pal.

We're going change our usual, unstoppable, juggernaut style just so we can be tied with you after extra-time. So we can put you out on penalties.

I honestly don't think there is an English player who would miss a penalty.

I look at Raheem Sterling and where as some people might see a little girly boy, fragile manlet. I see pure mental strength. He's roofing that penalty past Neuer. Right in the top corner probably hitting the angle of post and cross bar.

I didn't know Panama qualified. The world will be on notice. There's another dark horse.

Comment

• I can't support England. The broads aren't as good looking as Iceland.

England are due a "slip" though. It'll probably come from Henderson or maybe Cahill goes John Terry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Welcome to the thread but this is a shaky start, pal.

We're going change our usual, unstoppable, juggernaut style just so we can be tied with you after extra-time. So we can put you out on penalties.

I honestly don't think there is an English player who would miss a penalty.

I look at Raheem Sterling and where as some people might see a little girly boy, fragile manlet. I see pure mental strength. He's roofing that penalty past Neuer. Right in the top corner probably hitting the angle of post and cross bar.

I didn't know Panama qualified. The world will be on notice. There's another dark horse.
          There's no doubt about it. Sterling puts pens top bins in his sleep. You see that pen v Watford? That is a man who is ice cool in pressure situations.

Written in the stars you could say.

Comment

• What will probably happen is we go out in the last 16 after Dele Alli gets sent off for knocking an Argie out cold with a sweet chin music.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              What will probably happen is we go out in the last 16 after Dele Alli gets sent off for knocking an Argie out cold with a sweet chin music.
              Heroic England bow out after losing a man in the last 16? This ain't 98/04/06 man

England wont get past the groups

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  What will probably happen is we go out in the last 16 after Dele Alli gets sent off for knocking an Argie out cold with a sweet chin music.
                  Common, it ends with England losing to Germany in penalties.

Comment

• Great, didn't know normal boring football is back this weekend.

Yawn.

Oh well, internationals are back again next month. And friendlies to boot

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Great, didn't know normal boring football is back this weekend.

Yawn.

Oh well, internationals are back again next month. And friendlies to boot
                      I wish I taped that Lithuania game. But I think the DVD will be out in time for Christmas

Comment

Working...
                      X