No announcement yet.

Ivan Dychko, 2012 and 2016 Olympic Bronze Medalist Pro Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivan Dychko, 2012 and 2016 Olympic Bronze Medalist Pro Debut

Here is the pro debut of Ivan Dychko who won Olympic Bronze at both the 2012 and 2016 Olympics at Super Heavyweight.
    All of the Medalist at Super Heavyweight from these past Olympics will turn pro (Tony Yoka, Joe Joyce, Ivan Dychko, Filip Hrgovic). That's good because one of the thing that makes the Heavyweight division great are the rivalries. We needed more faces in the division.
    Right now we really only have Joshua and Wilder.

Filip Hrgovic will turn pro tomorrow on the Briedis-Perez undercard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_DblfLQ6qA

Maybe someone can embed it because since YouTube changed their format I haven't checked how to embed videos.

Hopefully Daniyar Yeleussinov, 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist at Welterweight turns pro. That guy is super talented.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Hrgovic as a pro, I think he'll have the best career out of these guys

Comment

They should call that ma'****a old 3rd place Dychko.

Comment

What is going with Daniyar?.
        Recently i saw a youtube video from the olympic channel with him on it, it was about how the secret of Kazak boxing was horse meat, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
          Hopefully Daniyar Yeleussinov, 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist at Welterweight turns pro. That guy is super talented.
          Originally posted by yngwie View Post
          Recently i saw a youtube video from the olympic channel with him on it, it was about how the secret of Kazak boxing was horse meat, lol.
          He won't turn pro. He didn't get any good offers from promoters and now planning to compete in amateurs again

Same stuff that happens with 90% of "super talented" guys from post Soviet republics, nothing to worry about
          Last edited by g27region; 09-30-2017, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
            Here is the pro debut of Ivan Dychko who won Olympic Bronze at both the 2012 and 2016 Olympics at Super Heavyweight.
            All of the Medalist at Super Heavyweight from these past Olympics will turn pro (Tony Yoka, Joe Joyce, Ivan Dychko, Filip Hrgovic). That's good because one of the thing that makes the Heavyweight division great are the rivalries. We needed more faces in the division.
            Right now we really only have Joshua and Wilder.

Filip Hrgovic will turn pro tomorrow on the Briedis-Perez undercard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_DblfLQ6qA

Maybe someone can embed it because since YouTube changed their format I haven't checked how to embed videos.

Although frankly I'm not quite sure why one would put an Olympiic medalist in with a 4 fight part timer (who got KOd on his pro debut at 32 years old) no matter how big he is.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/740604
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-30-2017, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              I'm really looking forward to seeing Hrgovic as a pro, I think he'll have the best career out of these guys
              Yeah, Hrgovic may be better suited for the pros. I hope all of them make it though, because it would make the Heavyweight division much more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                I heard he successfully parted ways from MJA entertainment and went back to the national team.
                I hope he goes pro. He is way too talented. Just let the newer guys stay in the Olympics.
                I think Yeleussinov would easily take over the Welterweight division again but I prefer to see something new from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
                  They should call that ma'****a old 3rd place Dychko.
                  The bronze medal bomber

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    He won't turn pro. He didn't get any good offers from promoters and now planning to compete in amateurs again

Same stuff that happens with 90% of "super talented" guys from post Soviet republics, nothing to worry about
                    Yeah, I heard that he went back to the national team.
                    These promoters are missing out. They sign much less talented fighters all of the time, but won't sign a guy like Daniyar?
                    Who did Top Rank sign from the 2016 Olympics that is more talented than Daniyar? Michael Conlan? Shakur Stevenson? Vargas? Cintron? No.
                    The prospects that have been looking the best as pros for Top Rank so far have been Robson Conceicao and to a lesser extent Teofimo Lopez. And they are not getting that much attention.

Egis Klimas needs to look into Yeleussinov.
                    Yeleussinov is a Loma and Usyk type of talent. That would complete his trio of his most talented boxers at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X