• Show
Clear All

• Darryltards

Darryl can do no wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Darryltards

Darryl can do no wrong
      Most of Darryls fans are fat girls, trailer or rednecks chicks, and some nerdy white girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        it would have been a much more shocking twist from the comics if Daryl or Maggie got it
        They actually did shoot a scene of Maggie's head being bashed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I understand why people blame Daryl.

But it wasn't unlike his character to lash out the way he did after seeing his friend get his head turned into Hamburger Helper. It was a visceral, human reaction from a character that has shown to be a fiery dude.

This episode was grimy as hell as it is, but could you imagine the fan reaction videos if Negan had bashed Glenn and Maggie, then had Rick actually chop off Carl's arm?

You'd have grown men curled up on the floor talking about "I can't believe...what I just saw..."
          Im curious to if Maggie will hold a grudge at Darryl, because Negan already warned them when he killed Abraham not to make a move and Darryl still lunged and punched him, and to show he isnt playing NEgan killed Glenn to show he is a man of his word.

That episode was insane, Negan stole the whole show it def lived up to the hype. When Negan told Rick to get his Axe that was crazy, this guy is going to get nominated for an Emmy if he doesnt it will be pathetic, how do they let that show Game of thrones fantasy show win but never give Walking dead anything? Walking dead has better actos, Carols scene and season when she turned into a bad ass and had to put down the girl was intense, plus that one scene when Carols daughter was a zombie insane season finale.

I think Emmys is all about popularity, most of those actors on Walking dead and fans of the show are not hollywood click types, TWD are secluded when they film the show and are like a family and close knit and they really connect with the regular people and fans, TWD has very loyal fanbas and the case only seems to really care about their fans over impressive the hollywood establishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
            They actually did shoot a scene of Maggie's head being bashed in.

Yeah I heard about this a few months back, they were originally going to kill Maggie off they filmed several different takes and only informed the cast until later.

It was tough for the director and show runners to decide who went, so they opted for Glenn and Abraham in the end.

Norman Reedus said it was intense filming that episode.

Comment

• Now the suspense is over, I wouldn't mind seeing a backstory on Negan.

I'm curious to see who he was before the apocalypse and how the hell did he get so powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Now the suspense is over, I wouldn't mind seeing a backstory on Negan.

I'm curious to see who he was before the apocalypse and how the hell did he get so powerful.

4th grade substitute teacher on weekdays

mall rent-a-cop on weekends

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I agree. Taking 20 minutes into the premiere to show who died was bad television. TWD is trying to hype itself too hard. It needs to tell a story, rather than hype up scenes. Season 6 finale should've ended the way Season 7 premiere started. Abe and Glenn murder scenes should've been in the past by now. Scott Gimple is a moron, congrats on breaking records with the viewership count for a premiere on tv, but now let's see what happens next now that people already saw what they wanted to know happened. It was like the continuation of an unfinished episode/season and it was nothing like Game of Thrones' Jon Snow death if that's what they were going for

In the preview they showed the dude with the CGI Tiger so maybe they will get together. Remember Carol, Morgan, Jesus, Tara, Father Gabriel, Heath, and Enid are all alive and away from Negan

Yeah, Daryl is lucky the fans love him so much though, most people don't blame him for a death that was blatantly his fault lol
                  If you really want to blame Daryl, you can go deeper and farther back than just him taking off on Negan, and Negan making an example out of Glenn.

Back in season six when Rick and the gang were introduced to Hilltop, Jesus told them a story about Negan. That he demanded half, and when they didn't oblige, Negan introduced Lucille to a 16 year old boy.

Daryl and Rick weren't hearing it, talked all that ****y shit and decided that they'd take out Negan and his group in exchange for supplies from Hilltop.

Well, they ended up poking the biggest, meanest bear in that part of the world, and here we are.

Who Maggie "blames" for it, I have no idea right now.

Comment

• I was never a big fan of this show but finally caught up before Sunday. Abraham was my favorite character the show ever had and of course they had to go and kill him lol. It makes sense though. But at least this Negan character is bad ass and will take his place. He's the bad guy I have been waiting for. I just wish they would kill Rick because I have never liked him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      4th grade substitute teacher on weekdays

mall rent-a-cop on weekends
                      My guess is that he was a biker who owned a baseball equipment/barbed wire store

Comment

Working...
                      X