No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Drills Lamont Peterson, TKO in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Congrats to lucas I hardly payed attention to the fight due to the knicks playing but sept 7 my boy garcia going to have another trinket added to the collection lucas will be in trouble fight a guy with a chin with power and boxing skills lucas is just power
    C'mon, man get real.

Matthysse will annihilate Garcia. Matthysse is much more than just power...add a granite chin, great timing, great feints, & solid handspeed.

Comment

• If Lucas wants my Prince and the Money Team?
      Come get it. You know where we at.

It's funny because once my Prince dominates Lucas.. 12-0 he's gonna be relegated to another Euro Bum.

Comment

• 140 not safe for Amir anymore, bck to 135 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
          What I was implying is how Peds can change boxing ,

I am not comparing lucas with Khan, I am revisiting Petersons Ability with and without peds. The way he performed and took khans shots is far more different when he was in this fight. A pedless pederson showed less durability than what he had with Khan.

Same with Marquez - As you were pointing out in your previous post how he knocked out Pac... He didn't had much power with him fights 1,2,3. Then comes fight 4 and Hired heredia.. If a person who's ****ing sane, believes that Marquez won without any taints in his name of taking Peds is I think is a marquez fanboy or a Pachater.

It took Heredia or Let say the Mexican Pharmacy to Knockout Pac.

And don't tell me of the Bull**** that a boxer gains power when he ages, because that's utter bull****!.

I am not utter out for Pac, But the ****ing rampant usage of Peds makes boxing worst. With Heredia telling the media that he can evade all the present testing without getting caught!
          Heredia has been with Marquez since fight #3. Also, Marquez has fought his heart out since fight #1, and again since fight #1 Marquez would catch Pac w amazing punches, so stop blaming drugs. its just that finally Marquez caught Pac off guard in the final second of the round ( Pac probably had his defenses low thinking he made it out of the round).

Comment

• 147 not safe for Amir anymore, back to 126 or move up to challenge 147 hard hitting, explosive dosage, Pauli (Dynamite Kid) Malignaggi.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegonzo View Post
              Heredia has been with Marquez since fight #3. Also, Marquez has fought his heart out since fight #1, and again since fight #1 Marquez would catch Pac w amazing punches, so stop blaming drugs. its just that finally Marquez caught Pac off guard in the final second of the round ( Pac probably had his defenses low thinking he made it out of the round).
              Who cares about Marquez or Pac? Marquez is a Prince Left Over. Pac is irrelevant.

Pretty Boy Floyd dominated Marquez, sweat glistening black beauty style.

Comment

• I was one of those who wasn't sold on Matthysse.

I expected a much closer fight, going to the scorecards with Matthysse scoring a kd but giving away some rounds.

I was proven wrong, credit to Matthysse.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  I don't think people should sleep on Garcia too much though, yes I like many think he will lose that fight but its not totally forgone. Garcia will not be forced to retreat like Peterson because he has legit Power and durability and if they can come up with a good gameplan which is important then its not out of the question he can win.

Garcia vs Matthysse is still a 50-50 fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    Who's to say that Lucas isn't on PEDs too? Not like he's ever undergone random drug testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      Garcia vs Matthysse is still a 50-50 fight.
                      i favor garcia for being the patient fighter. mathhysse just throws & throws

Comment

Working...
                      X