No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko: Haye Refused To Sign The Contract To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Haye agreed terms in December 2011, Vitali chose to fight Chisora instead. Haye went to THAT press conference and said again he's agreed to everything, Boente didn't want to know. Haye wanted the fight in September, it was Vitali that didn't want Haye fighting Chisora that pulled out and signed to fight Charr "1 WEEK" before the Haye-Chisora fight. Stick to sorting out Wlad's meat and veg instead of coming on here with your lies.
    piss off. I think I know about the timing than you do

Comment

• Haye

Haye is the biggest joke in boxing? Are you serious? He let himself down in the Wlad fight granted but he was undisputed cruiser champ and has been a success since moving up to heavy. Still the third best heavyweight out there. Would walk through any yank or Tyson fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Vittles should just retire. He's clearly not interested in fighting anyone with a remote possibility of beating him.
        Yup. I don't see how anybody can support a guy who claims to be a world champion when he refuses to fight anybody with a pulse. he should either fight the best or quit claiming to be a champ - very simple. Vitali will go down as the biggest fraud in boxing of the last twenty years. Wlad is the true champ, Vitali calls himself champ while fighting bums. The most laughable thing of all is the people who claim Haye doesn't deserve a shot when, if you look at it haye has fought the higher level of competition over the last number of years and the one common opponent on both records was easily dominated by haye after giving vitali one of the toughest fights of his career - and yet 'Haye doesn't deserve a shot while bum charr does'

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
          piss off. I think I know about the timing than you do
          who are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            who are you?
            He's Wladimir's chef

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
              He's Wladimir's chef
              Was he the fat boy that poisoned Wlad against Brewster?

Comment

• Originally posted by knockoutking565 View Post
                Yeah you are right that Lennox was ment to fight kirk Johnson until he pulled out with injury, but it was ment to be has last fight against a mediocre opponent...he fought that he wouldn't need to train as hard as he would normally train because it was an easy last fight...instead he got a young in prime Vitali who had trained for Lewis for a year, whom he had a tear up with and messed up his face by punches (not head or elbows), and nearly blinding him.

The herbie hide win was not bad since he was a world champ, fast and powerful, Johnson was the same guy that Lennox took so seriously lol, Williams beat a 13 years past his prime faded zombie in mike tyson who Lewis previously destroyed who would later lose to Kevin F'ing Mcbride lol, peter was as slow as a week in jail and had footwork like he was walking through treacle.
                Why would he take johnson lightly? Johnson was a top ranked contender at the time, his only loss being a dq against Ruiz, vitali had chased the fight for a year he hadn't specifically trained for lewis for a year, he fought twice in 02, them camps couldn't have been based around Lewis. Ino Williams win over Tyson was a joke, but it was only two fights removed from Lewis' win, say what you will about Peter but his first fight against wlad is the toughest fight he's had since the Brewster loss and he was feared before vitali destroyed him. Coming off a 4 year hiatus might I add.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                  Why would he take johnson lightly? Johnson was a top ranked contender at the time, his only loss being a dq against Ruiz, vitali had chased the fight for a year he hadn't specifically trained for lewis for a year, he fought twice in 02, them camps couldn't have been based around Lewis. Ino Williams win over Tyson was a joke, but it was only two fights removed from Lewis' win, say what you will about Peter but his first fight against wlad is the toughest fight he's had since the Brewster loss and he was feared before vitali destroyed him. Coming off a 4 year hiatus might I add.
                  Yeah except that he wasn't. He was dropped 3 times in his last fight before Vitali and took a beating vs Wlad - though he managed to drop him three times, because Wlad can't take a punch all that well. Any version of Vitali would have destroyed any version of Peter with ease. The only surprise was that Peter didn't quit earlier than he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                    Yeah except that he wasn't. He was dropped 3 times in his last fight before Vitali and took a beating vs Wlad - though he managed to drop him three times, because Wlad can't take a punch all that well. Any version of Vitali would have destroyed any version of Peter with ease. The only surprise was that Peter didn't quit earlier than he did.
                    Peter was down 3 times against maskaev?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                      Peter was down 3 times against maskaev?
                      Sorry, I'm going by memory not by boxrec. McCline dropped him 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X