No announcement yet.

Garcia knock out of the year on Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
    Rios' reaction...as soon as the punch connected, Rios had that cuckoo look on his face, before he dropped like a sack of potatoes. Then the wobbly walk in front of Bayless ...and it'll be up there as a finalist.

it was almost as if you could see the brain cells leaving his body.

i didn't think rios could possibly look any more stupid; but i was wrong.

Comment

no, but it was a pretty spectacular knockout.

Comment

Doesnt beat Wilder Stiverne as Bayless gave Rios a 20 count and allowed him to get to his feet....Rios got the shyt knocked out him so bad Bayless aint know what to do and started counting super slow with the stay down face as if he was encouraging Rios to get up and then wave it off........This Doesnt beat Wilder Stiverne though, Stiverne was talking about killing that man, and he got rolled up and hands laid on him as such, in a complete mauling, and laid folded up like a beach chair

Comment

he knocked out a shot fighter, you have to knock out quality oppositon for a ko of the year. i could go spark out some tramp on the high street, it may look like a great ko but its not impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            I know we still have a lot of boxing left, but anyone think this will be knock out of the year? Does this get less recognition since he knocked out a walking punching bag?

Prior to this fight, poster "War Mikey" ran his mouth about how Rios was going to win and Danny was going to get stopped. I told him to put his money where his mouth is and take a ban bet. If Danny loses I'll go, if Rios loses, he goes. He accepts, Rios loses, and yet War Mikey is still here.

Lol not only does he not honor the bet and is not a man of his word, but the child went ahead and deleted his post of him accepting the bet, pathetic.

Where are the mods at to ban this loud mouth don't know what the f he's talking about punk. It's one thing to root for your boxer, but this dude talks so much shi* and then when he puts his money where his mouth is, not only doesn't honor it but gets rid of the evidence lmao.

Anyways, Danny 2018 Knock out of the year front runner lol
            Not even close. In my opinion, you need a clean KO to be considered for KOTY. Rios got back up and the ref stopped the fight so technically it's a TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Not even close. In my opinion, you need a clean KO to be considered for KOTY. Rios got back up and the ref stopped the fight so technically it's a TKO.
              very good point.

Rios got up = TKO

Comment

The fight ended how we thought it would except not 7 rounds sooner...

When Bradley stops you its time to retire. Danny didn’t look good at all and I wouldnt even be mad if we saw him in against another Ron Salsa before fighting a relevant WW. I could see why Spence isn’t even an option. He looked off. His leverage didn’t fully seem there most of the fight.

Maybe it’s that he doesn’t handle pressure well but Porter is the wrong guy to fight if Rios is giving you hell.

It’s going to be a horrendous looking fight with sh itty non stop clinching and smothered punches if they get in the ring.

Still, giving Danny the benefit of the doubt I’d favor Spence big BUT you cant take shots like he took from Peterson from Danny and that would really interest me.

I think Danny should get another “soft” touch like Rios and maybe go after Crawford-Horn winner.

I think losing to Crawford (who’s a bit smaller than the rest of the guys I think) who’s towards the top of the p4p list looks a little better than losing to Porter imo. I think because Porter lost to Thurman even if Danny were to lose again he could still get in the mix fighting Porter or Lucas or someone to remain relevant. Maybe if he looks that bad we can be blessed with a highlight reel of Danny KOing Khan again.

But no not KO of the year. He got up.

Stiverne at least looked hilarious and it was violent and savage as hell.

Wilder so far despite Stiverne being s hit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  .!WAR MIKEY! whats up with this mang? you looking real bad right now, tell me you didn't delete your post hahaha!!!
                  Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  wtf you talking about? lmfao dude you having a mental breakdown or soem****.

I never bet you. QUOTE ME? or better yet quote yourself where you confirmed this? lmfao dude your hate is fucking with your mental health now.

pssssh, that dude is having a mental breakdown.
                  o sure so I'm just making this up. of course it ain't going to be there cuz u already deleted it. you're the one with the mental breakdown even worse than rios.

1hour, check out this link, look at the time frame. https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=772611&page=2

02-14-2018, 01:39 PM I told him to take the bet. Shortly after he responded ok he accepts. as soon as he accepted I confirmed and said ok loser gets banned, and again he responds ok.

Look at 02-14-2018, 01:43 PM , I responded to West thanking him for his help and I state that the ban bet has been accepted.

Why would I have the need to tell the bets been accepted if it hasn't?

Here's another one

Thread "Anyone care that Danny Garcia is Fighting Rios Tomorrow"
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...0#post18490460
                  2-16-2018, 11:17 AM
                  Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  Vegas doesn't even have odds for it lol

Garcia should be fighting Porter and Rios should be fighting Ortiz

But "War Mickey" says Garcia will lose to Rios, he said he'll be banned if Rios doesn't win

Again, what benefit would I get saying this if it was made up? I'm saying it because it's TRUE, and it' TRUE that War Mickey accepted, then deleted it, and NOW having amnesia on it LMAO.

lmao war mickey is also a fat liar

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    yeah that was weird LOL.. never seen rios like that.
                    lol yo west help clear it up, you were in that thread, you saw war mickey accept the ban bet, but now war mickey is like "I never accepted" lol. too bad I didn't take a screen shot of it, sucks that he's that much of a bi*ch that he deleted it lmao

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      lol no.

that shot looked like it landed in slow motion, ive never seen a pushed out punch like that knock somebody out like they had been shot. More of a case of a cracked chin not being able to take any more punches more than anything else.
                      Originally posted by davef View Post
                      decent but nothing impressive imo he set it up for garcia threw a lazy jab off balance and didnt even see it coming i doubt it will have any long term effects on brandons last 2 remaining brain cells

the garsh on amir khan was more vicious and impressive
                      Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                      If Rios Chin got cracked, Swift cracked it, rios was eating right counters like he was in there vs prime Toney......And Rios aint blink from a majority of those massive counters

Swift is the most exciting fighter in boxing and thats facts, the Boy has been dropping bodies 5-6 years straight now..Does his highlight reel need to be posted...Every time you tune in, swift might hit some one and make them do a barrel roll; or leave them sleeping out cold; yet swift gets hated, just cause
                      Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Why wouldn't it be in the running for K.O. of the year cuz its Danny? Put it up for nomination!
                      Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                      Rios' reaction...as soon as the punch connected, Rios had that cuckoo look on his face, before he dropped like a sack of potatoes. Then the wobbly walk in front of Bayless ...and it'll be up there as a finalist.
                      Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      yeah that was weird LOL.. never seen rios like that.
                      thanks for the responses. of course this won't be knock out of the year. I couldn't start a thread stating war mickey didn't honor his ban bet, so I had to make it an actual topic. but yea, this war mickey ran his mouth about how rios was going to destroy Garcia, ran my ban bet for the longest, finally agreed rios gets destroyed, now war mickey denies it ever happened and says where's his quote, full knowingly he already deleted it lmao, pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X