Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sake of Boxing, Erislandy Lara Should Never Be Allowed on Television Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living proof of how the spirit of the boxing rules and scoring have been perverted to punish making the fight instead of celebrating it...then some idiots defend the current vision as correct when this sport was literally all about fighting until someone got knocked out originally...this sport needs to reform the rules clearly.

Comment

I blame boxing fans. Unlike other sports, a loss in boxing affects pay, reputation and opens you to ridicule. Lara is just being smart, keep winning and don't risk your livelihood to entertain fans who'll just turn around and say, "he was exposed, another hype job". Don't start complaining about boxing being boring when all you do is piss on anyone for losing. Pavlik fought his heart out against Hopkins, but was outboxed...was he given credit? No ( "is he being exposed here?" - Merchant).

Comment

He should fight David Lemieux @ 160.

Comment

I didn't even watch the fight even though I'm a huge fan of that style of boxing, I just wasn't interested in watching Lara fighting yet another clearly overmatched opponent in a non competitive fight, I'll watch Lara only if he decides to fight the other champs in the division.

Comment

Working...
          X