Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Daniel Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, for how many more years will the Molina performance be used? It has been like 5 years. Yet people were so quick to forgive Lemiuex's terrible TKO loss to Rubio and then his loss to Alcine right after. That was forgiven, but people still bring up an ugly decision draw on ESPN.

Comment

GGG/Johnson, Jacobs/Eubank, Canelo vs. Lee/Saunders winner. I'd rather Lara stay @154 for the time being and face Jermell or Andrade. He has no place at the top of the division right now. That is, unless he takes someone's spot like Heiland/Mago/Wade/Murata. I don't think Lara wants to go through the trenches for a title shot.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 12-06-2015, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Because that never happened. Compubox was BS for that fight. So many punches hit Lara's forearms. No one took that fight really, it was a disappointing performance for Lara, and Molina was just there to spoil not win.
        Molina should have gotten the nod.. But yeah it was a stinker of a fight..

My point is that Lara is hyped up to be this Jedi master in the ring, but everytime he steps up he never looks impressive... Win or lose.. And he has faced plenty of big name fighters that were tailor made to be carved up

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Also, for how many more years will the Molina performance be used? It has been like 5 years. Yet people were so quick to forgive Lemiuex's terrible TKO loss to Rubio and then his loss to Alcine right after. That was forgiven, but people still bring up an ugly decision draw on ESPN.
          Angulo also gave him hell for a stretch and Vanes fought him really tough.

He's no world beater. Good fighter but not anywhere near what people make him out to be.

Comment

J-Rock vs Jacobs anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              J-Rock vs Jacobs anyone?

Match-up makes no sense. A LMW prospect is going to move up and face a titlist?

Comment

Landy can beat Jacobs. It's a hell of a fight, one thing is for Lara is not going to just stand there in front of Jacobs. Jacobs is a very strong dangerous fighter in the first 4 rounds but he hasn't been pushed in a long time since the Pirog lost.

Believe it or not I see Lara stopping Jacobs late if they fight. Nobody gives Lara credit he is a smooth southpaw that has decent power if Mora dropped Jacobs so can Lara.

Awesome fight to watch in NY 2016

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                  Landy can beat Jacobs. It's a hell of a fight, one thing is for Lara is not going to just stand there in front of Jacobs. Jacobs is a very strong dangerous fighter in the first 4 rounds but he hasn't been pushed in a long time since the Pirog lost.

Believe it or not I see Lara stopping Jacobs late if they fight. Nobody gives Lara credit he is a smooth southpaw that has decent power if Mora dropped Jacobs so can Lara.

Awesome fight to watch in NY 2016
                  This............

Comment

Damn...I never thought about this one...it's a real good idea!!...I like that match up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      J-Rock vs Jacobs anyone?

nah....Rock need to focus on getting a world title at 154 and establishing himself there....Jacobs vs Lara is much better imo....Rock hasn't been in deep under the lights yet

Comment

Working...
                      X