Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: I Would Never Jeopardize My Career By Using PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a dream he knocked wilder down a few times but wilder survived and won.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      this guy is full of ****. he's a serial cheater. he talks like he knows a bit too much about PED's.

has there ever been a pro boxer with prescribed meds for blood pressure? is that a side effect of nandrolone use.
      Yeah I know. I have to give you karma points on this one. You are spot on. Chances are this fake mutha has been juicing his entire career but has never been caught.

Comment

Lol... this coming from a guy who has been caught cheating twice!!!!
        Buuuummmmmmmmmm Squad!!!!!!

Comment

He don't have no blood pressure problem, but he might have nightmares every night during the last week before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Luis Ortiz: I Would Never Jeopardize My Career By Using PEDs
            ... what "career"? (excuses)...

Comment

Please he was also caught for nandrolone previously and was banned. The fact he didn't disclose his use of losartan for 2 years is a load of bull, any athlete knows you disclose every medicine you take, you'd think he would of been extra careful after being caught once before for doping, but nope he was clearly doping again, you'd have to be very gullible to think he wasn't doping again.

Comment

No one buys that explanation they thought it would be out of his system come testing. If he domehow beats Wilder I'm sure the Wilder camp will use this as leverage.

Comment

Working...
                X