No announcement yet.

attn: UK FANS - forget BROOK vs KHAN - Brook Is Finished...focus on Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn: UK FANS - forget BROOK vs KHAN - Brook Is Finished...focus on Smith

First of all, with Hearn saying that Brook is A-side just shows this fight won't happen as the ego battle was even apparent years ago .. No way in hell will Khan accept nothing less than A-side narrative, and Hearn won't accept B-side.

so just give it up, both Khan and Brook are clowns to seduce this fight, and it only lures UK boxing as a joke. If anything, if some UK fans insist on Khan, just wait for Haymon fights for Khan at 147-154 at the very least under PBC...

When Cotto vacates the WBO, it will leave Warren with Smith being the WBO champ again. Most likely Smith will defend it against Jimmly Kelly and then Liam Williams again...

Unless Hearn matches up Marcus Morrison with any of the Box Nation fighters then I don't see how Brook will ever be a champ again if not guided by Matchroom. Hells no Brook can stand with the other org champs. at the very least Brook can have filler fights as co-main...Brook won't be able to hang with the other 154 elites that will rupture his eye sockets again if Brook could...

Why is this important. Brook looks disgustingly drained at 147....is that the best Hearn can do for a fighter next to Joshua as a marquee staple when entering the Matchroom site? I rather have Whyte next to Joshua...

Brook vs Khan is a dream fight...it only benefits Haymon with Khan keywording.... trust me.

Brook is done...
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-27-2017, 08:39 AM.

Haymon got Julian Williams on WBO radar. I can see Williams faring well against any current top 10 in the WBO. If Haymon can secure Williams as a mando, for example setting him up against Kanat Islam, expect the theory to be good as he moves up..

Then Haymon got the whole Junior Middleweight division on lock.. Williams imo is rugid and tough. He will be good as long at it lasts. UK standup!

Comment

I'm with you. Kell Brook is a quitter and UK boxing is a joke, but Amir looks to be on a euro-tour for 2018 and all the high rankings spots for a world title @ 147 are taken in addition Amir ' King ' Khan walked away from his mandatory for the WBC title -- very disappointing as I was hoping to see Khan vs. Runtime.

Comment

It doesn't even have that buzz it had years ago. It was Khan, though, who avoided Brook in what could have been another Froch vs Groves classic.

Comment

If it is made now, I will not pay for it. It would be like a slap in the face if it happens now, two guys coming off loses looking for big pay days. It should have happened after Brook beat Porter, should have fought in summer 2015.

Comment

Hearn needs to focus on the WBO and face Warren cause Liam Smith will get his strap again in 2018

Comment

Brook was finished the moment he claimed to be number one without fighting anyone of note at his own weight and when he did he got found out. PBC signed Vargas recently didn't they? Someone Brook ducked for a payday when he could have unified.

Comment

Working...
              X