Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma wants to fight Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t really hate on how this guy carries it. He gets right to the point...no “talk to my promoter” or “I’m willing to fight anyone”. He’s consistently called for good interesting fights...making them will be a different story tho.

Comment

Everybody at 135 is bigger than him. Kinda wild how he just decides to stay there. Everybody can't be Pacquiao.

Comment

C'mon Tank.
        So what's it gonna be?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Is this the part where Tank gets younger over night again and he's no longer ready?

Obviously Tank will continue to duck. I like that Loma left open the possibility he'd move down for it since he scared Tank into staying at 130 to feast on 122 and 126 guys. Let's see if Tank brings his balls.

He wont but I do suspect we'll see the IBF belt added next year and a Berchelt fight. The third fight will be an unfortunate mandatory with Crolla.
          Yea Hearn will fight to get that Crolla fight in England and on dazn which would be interesting what will happen since Loma is espn. The way the commentators were hyping Loma vs Bechalt during Bechalts fight and saying they think its a strong possibility this fight happens in 2019 makes me believe thats in the works behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Yea Hearn will fight to get that Crolla fight in England and on dazn which would be interesting what will happen since Loma is espn. The way the commentators were hyping Loma vs Bechalt during Bechalts fight and saying they think its a strong possibility this fight happens in 2019 makes me believe thats in the works behind the scenes.
            Berchelt is co-promoted by Top Rank and I think I saw Fat Dan say it was targeted to be one of his first two fights next year so I don't doubt there's been some dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              He young doe.....
              *yung

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                loma thought he would walk through pedraza because tank did.

When he didn't, he came up with excuses. LOL

He wants to fight Tank... Thought you said he would duck him...
                Or you meant Tank will?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Is this the part where Tank gets younger over night again and he's no longer ready?

Obviously Tank will continue to duck. I like that Loma left open the possibility he'd move down for it since he scared Tank into staying at 130 to feast on 122 and 126 guys. Let's see if Tank brings his balls.

He wont but I do suspect we'll see the IBF belt added next year and a Berchelt fight. The third fight will be an unfortunate mandatory with Crolla.
                  Tank is 21 years old and Loma is 35. Wait till tank turns 30 to keep it fair.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Checkmate, now lets hear the talk from Tank.
                    Where’s the checkmate at lol do you know what a checkmate is. Words mean nothing

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      He young doe.....
                      ^^Canelo fans everytime the Mayweather fight is mentioned...

Lmaoo

Comment

Working...
                      X