Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Columbia College Kid Accused of Racism for Yelling Out He Loves White People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] White Columbia College Kid Accused of Racism for Yelling Out He Loves White People

Well there's nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage, but it's kind of...I'll just say odd....to say that "White people are the best thing to ever happen to the world."

All people have worked together to make the world what it is today.

If he wants to single out one particular race, and gender, and say it's the best thing to happen to the world, I wonder how that kid would finish this statement: "________ are the worst thing to ever happen to the world."

Comment

Yep.. I think his gf got BBCed..

Comment

If white people were ugly and all of this weird sexual tension towards them didn't exist I wonder what their general social standing would be.

It really has nothing to do with historical oppression. They're not at all exceptional in terms of oppression (only noteworthy for being among the earliest to abolish most oppressive institutions).

It's mass sexual objectification & projection; ie people have a much shorter fuse and keep you on a much shorter leash if you threaten their self-esteem and adolescent males grow hostile towards sexual commodities of too-limited supply.
        Last edited by ////; 12-11-2018, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Yep.. I think his gf got BBCed..
          I present exhibit A

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            I present exhibit A

Anyone else spouting this same exact rhetoric, whether black, brown, or even Asian and no one would bat an eye. This white kid does it and it destroys their world.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Anyone else spouting this same exact rhetoric, whether black, brown, or even Asian and no one would bat an eye. This white kid does it and it destroys their world.
              I doubt that.

If someone said black men were the best thing to happen to this world, I get the feeling that you'd more than bat an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

I've been fascinated by this for years and I've tried to find some sort of historical justification but it isn't there. For any atrocity committed by Europeans, you can easily find a parallel for any other culture (it's simply not taught in our public schools). Literally the only way they're exceptional is that they abolished these practices sooner & practice open self-criticism rather than burying the topic.

I've tried to find an evolutionary psychology explanation: That perhaps caucasians (and to a degree asians, native americans) are to a degree hardwired for self-criticism as some survivalistic trait they adapted while ranging so far from Africa detached from a central behavioral compass. Meanwhile other groups remained closer to regions with stagnant mores/norms and could afford to be hardwired to concentrate on self-glorification. Yet that doesn't seem to be the case. There's no historical pattern of that either.

I've explored the conspiracies about Marxist or Zionist subversion, Catholic corruption, etc and while these things exist and have kicked the west while its down to create a "perfect storm", they're hardly potent enough on individual levels to convince an entire sphere of mankind to voluntarily torture itself and commit suicide.

It's totally a sexual thing. 100%. I consider the case closed.

White people, especially the women, are a sexual commodity and make up a very small percentage of the world population yet possess an extreme variety of hair/eye/skin colors and high aesthetic symmetry, clarity of complexion, etc and this has singled them out among the races in mixed environments.

You will hardly make it a page into any debate on race which includes white people without the "BBC" degradation stuff being wheeled out.

Within 10 pages things have become a bit more heavy and at least one adolescent male has broken down and revealed how he grew up comparing himself to white male media figures and needs to ejaculate on a white female to resolve his inner self-esteem conflict (I find that this meltdown tends to be therapeutic and they calm down/reign in their hatred afterwards).

Every creepy liberal BLM white guy ultimately has a traumatic story about how a pretty white girl made him feel as an an adolescent and how he turned to radical politics so he could think about her "getting the BBC after the west falls". You just have to wait for it.
                Last edited by ////; 12-11-2018, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I doubt that.

If someone said black men were the best thing to happen to this world, I get the feeling that you'd more than bat an eye.
                  It wouldn't get an eye-bat. It would just be perceived as some ironic hipster thing like those T-shirts that say "I met God, she's black".

It's the danger of a claim which endangers another group's self-esteem being true which causes hostile response. Heaping outlandish praise on black people/culture etc is so common and generates such little backlash because turning it into a sincere argument would be such an arduous task.

People are going to react this way to blows to their self-esteem; ie repeatedly flaunting the contributions to mankind of Japan compared to Laos would make you sadistic genetic engineering advocate while wildy exaggerating the accomplishments of Laos, totally devoid of context, would earn you tenure at a top university.

(No offense Laos, just the first South Asian place I thought of)
                  Last edited by ////; 12-11-2018, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    It wouldn't get an eye-bat. It would just be perceived as some ironic hipster thing like those T-shirts that say "I met God, she's black".

It's the danger of a claim being true that causes people to become hostile.
                    So basically you're backing Jim up that when blacks say something that can be perceived as racist, no one cares?

I think you should be more honest with yourself than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X