Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBRB moves Fury ahead of Wilder in their rankings.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    All you did was ramble about the WBC, you exposed yourself and Wilder at the same time , first by admitting they are garbage because you discredit the order in which guys get title shots then you put your foot in your mouth by trying to belittle Breazeale opponents but we're met by Wilder himself got knocked out by a light heavy weight so you went on a pointless rant.

edit :Yes you sure didn't let me get away with IT and somehow included AJ into the WBC in your last sentence which again shows you don't close well at all in your closing.
    Once again, I am not going to let you swerve. Are you ok with Breazeale sitting on his a$$ and only fighting twice in two years because he wants to protect his title shot. Yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The experts disagree with you.

You pretend you are a paid shill. Your opinion is worthless.
      His reasoning is sound and genuine, though not necessarily how boxing is scored. He is entitled to his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        It isn't an imagined win when the vast majority know how to score a fight. Hell, even 80% of Showtime viewers in the US had Fury winning the fight. That alone tells you everything. It's just racist hoodrats who can't bare to see Wilder lose, especially against a white fighter, that try to tell themselves different.
        stop talking out your ass.....

im not racist

and im not a hoodrat

i had the fight a draw

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          The fight isn't won or lost on what the majority of the boxing world says. It's what the judges say. WTF are you talking about........
          Yes it is. Forget what the paid off judges came back with. There has been many robberies in boxing that is acknowledged as being robberies. This is just another instance.

But you're contradicting yourself again because you were trying to make out it wasn't a robbery because of what press row were saying. Try and keep up with your bull**** will you. You're just making a bigger joke out of yourself.

Comment

You literally quoted me saying that I have no problem with TBRB moving Fury in front of Wilder. Maybe you should read your posts before you click submit.
            You said you had no problem with the rankings of TBRB, but then went on to discredit them. So it's you who needs to read back on what you've said before you write another load of drivel.

Comment

1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, 12th.
              The 9th and 12th stand to reason. But the 1st round was won by Fury. He landed a few more punches than Wilder did.

I'll get back to you on the other rounds though.

Comment

Well no, he didn't win the fight. It was a draw. If you think he should have won the fight, thank you for your opinion. Certainly a reasonable position. 40% of ringside experts agreed with you. But the other 60% didn't. Judging is subjective. Not everyone is going to agree with you.
                You're now back to making your claim based on what press row had to say? Yeah, you're all over the place. Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  It’s imaginary when the record books say a draw and ya say otherwise
                  So we should accept all robberies in boxing then should we? There is no point in having "The Biggest robberies ever" discussion? Because their word is final?

No. No it isn't. Fury won. We all saw that. Even you bitter Wilder fans who are happy with the mass corruption in your country.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    stop talking out your ass.....

im not racist

and im not a hoodrat

i had the fight a draw
                    I know the mentality of people like you. It burns you to see your hypejob get done by a 50% Fury who has just brought his weight down from obesity after looking like **** against 2 handpicked bums. The fact Fury is white is also a reason why you're unhappy. Your excuses and trying to convince yourself as well as others that Fury didn't win will fall flat no matter how hard you try. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      The 9th and 12th stand to reason. But the 1st round was won by Fury. He landed a few more punches than Wilder did.
                      wilder pushed the action and landed the more damaging blows. in a round with very little going on, i favored the aggressor who landed the bigger shots. when youre ringside, its very different than watching on tv in terms of what landed clean and flush.

if you favored fury, np. the round was close. i thought the first four rounds could go either way depending in what you look for as a judge.

Comment

Working...
                      X