Mayweather boxing gym mostly thinks Wilder won the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    His dad said fury won too.
    Wilder fans don't have much to hold on to. What little they do have to hold they are clutching very tightly to their large bosoms

Comment

Kind of assumed that all of the people that had it for Wilder would be obnoxious as hell.

Comment

because wilder beats that ass, 2 knockdowns,ref give 30 seconds extra

Comment

Wilder won? That's not even.one of the options!
          It's either whether fury won, or with 2 knock downs did wilder really deserve draw.
          Talk about manufactured idea wilder won. Don't tell me, long count gate

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
            Yeah saw that. Jeff starts off saying Wilder won since he knocked Fury down three times, and it goes downhill from there. In the other, longer video, there's some mentioning of race which kind of shows you where people are coming from here. As far as I'm aware, both Floyd and Floyd Sr. think the decision was poor, and that it should've gone to Fury
            Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            not surprised at all, people in that gym thinks that spence would beat trinidad lol
            Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Most of them are genuinely racist and the others just don't want to upset the blind racist followers who'll turn on them for telling the truth.

It's sad that grown men can't just be honest about it and feel the need to just defend somebody beyond reason because he looks like you.

I've noticed that the less prominent African American fighters are (compared to era's past) the more racist the "fans" have become especially with the rise of white guys from Europe.
            What video did you watch TS? You lying vagina. Because the one I watched nearly every person said Fury won.

Click bait BS, everyone else should actually watch the video.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              What video did you watch TS? You lying vagina. Because the one I watched nearly every person said Fury won.

Click bait BS, everyone else should actually watch the video.
              I watched the vid, and the longer version also. I guess I wasn't clear: only two people's opinions worth anything from that gym are the two Floyds, and they both pick Fury. All the rest of them, I don't really care, they just talk about all kinds of sh#t and clown around, if they pick Fury or Wilder, makes no difference to me 'cos they're not coming at it right

Comment

Wilder vs Fury was comparable to Pacquiao vs Marquez I

Wilder dropped Fury twice. Pacquiao dropped Marquez three times.

But Fury and Marquez kept up by winning rounds.

The logic of Mayweather boxing gym is if you dropped your opponents several times, then by default you win the fight, barring the contest of the other rounds.

Sounds pretty stupid right?

To me, a DRAW is pretty much justified and was the right decision.

Stop beetchin about robberies you casuals

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  His dad said fury won too.
                  Floyd sr? I thought he said Wilder was robbed

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    Wilder vs Fury was comparable to Pacquiao vs Marquez I

Wilder dropped Fury twice. Pacquiao dropped Marquez three times.

But Fury and Marquez kept up by winning rounds.

The logic of Mayweather boxing gym is if you dropped your opponents several times, then by default you win the fight, barring the contest of the other rounds.

Sounds pretty stupid right?

To me, a DRAW is pretty much justified and was the right decision.

Stop beetchin about robberies you casuals
                    Its funny because most of those black guys who say deontay was robbed said marquez was robbed against pacquiao in the first fight lol, they racially biased

Comment

Floyd Sr can't count knock downs. Three times ?

Comment

Working...
                      X