Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats funnier? Broner putting 10K on Brook..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's even funnier is this:

Kell Brook: I'd Like To Smack Adrien Broner About, Give Beating

http://www.boxingscene.com/kell-broo...eating--103678

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      what's funny is that Corrie Saunders rag dolled Klitschko and then Klitschko became who years later!?

What's funnier is that Broner and Chocolatito have accomplished the same.
      What's even more funny is that you actually believe in the sh#t you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        What's even more funny is that you actually believe in the sh#t you say.
        I know. But trolling with your avi's makes you different?

It's not my fault it spooks you that Corrie Saunders bulldozed Klitschko. Don't worry, Klitschko became a bigger star the following years defending.

And lastly, Broner and Choco being 4 weight division champs, I'm glad you agree.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          I know. But trolling with your avi's makes you different?

It's not my fault it spooks you that Corrie Saunders bulldozed Klitschko. Don't worry, Klitschko became a bigger star the following years defending.

And lastly, Broner and Choco being 4 weight division champs, I'm glad you agree.
          The only people I troll with my avi are mental, frustrated with their miserable lives midgets who couldn't understand a joke if their lives depended on it.

I do like your avy though, it makes me laugh, he looks like Bill from True Blood in that picture Lmfao.

Wlad losing to Purrity doesn't spook me because I don't live through Wlad's life and his accomplishments and don't feel the need to defend him at all costs. I'm not that kind of person. But you are hence your butthurt, deflecting reply in this thread.

Lastly, Devon Alexander out boxed Marcos Maidana far easier and more impressive than Floyd Mayweather ever did. And he didn't need two fights to do it either...

Just a random conspiracy theory on my part since deflecting the topic and getting defensive is all you do, I just wanted to play along.

Keep fighting for what's right, playboy. Your showcases of borderline stupidity and insecurity have been amusing me ever since you joined this forum.
          Last edited by Szef; 09-13-2016, 11:19 AM.

Comment

10K ?? lol i thought he was AB, about billions floyd bets half a million regularly on football games

Comment

Gonzalez could jump from 115 to 147 and beat Paulie, and that's Broner's greatest achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                10K ?? lol i thought he was AB, about billions floyd bets half a million regularly on football games
                About Broke man, ABOUT BROKE!!!

Comment

This explains bonehead's rant yesterday. He flushed 10k down the drain betting against GGG, lol. This dude is a genuine piece of "work":

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    The only people I troll with my avi are mental, frustrated with their miserable lives midgets who couldn't understand a joke if their lives depended on it.

I do like your avy though, it makes me laugh, he looks like Bill from True Blood in that picture Lmfao.

Wlad losing to Purrity doesn't spook me because I don't live through Wlad's life and his accomplishments and don't feel the need to defend him at all costs. I'm not that kind of person. But you are hence your butthurt, deflecting reply in this thread.

Lastly, Devon Alexander out boxed Marcos Maidana far easier and more impressive than Floyd Mayweather ever did. And he didn't need two fights to do it either...

Just a random conspiracy theory on my part since deflecting the topic and getting defensive is all you do, I just wanted to play along.

Keep fighting for what's right, playboy. Your showcases of borderline stupidity and insecurity have been amusing me ever since you joined this forum.
                    People believing Broner actually bet 10K... lol

free publicity for the 4 division champ bruH! Context is Brook. 147 fighting Lil'G

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                      To win or this:

Simple-minded Broner is comical.

Comment

Working...
                      X