Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye.....ManRam............it was good while it lasted.......

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5497088

Comment

Dodgers are done for the season...looks like Scully is holding out for another title, but they'll be hard pressed to win one, it's already been 22 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        Dodgers are done for the season...looks like Scully is holding out for another title, but they'll be hard pressed to win one, it's already been 22 years.
        Vin is the man.....he is to the Dodger what Chick was to the Lakers.......legends in their own sports!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
          Bye Bye.....ManRam............it was good while it lasted.......

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5497088
          He would still have to approve it though. Damon got claimed by the Red Sox the other day and he decided to stay in Detroit.

It would suck if he decided to stay and take the lazy way out playing half-assed and getting every other day off for the last few weeks of the season since he's getting his money and leaving after this season anyway

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
            He would still have to approve it though. Damon got claimed by the Red Sox the other day and he decided to stay in Detroit.

It would suck if he decided to stay and take the lazy way out playing half-assed and getting every other day off for the last few weeks of the season since he's getting his money and leaving after this season anyway
            He aint staying.....the WhiteSox want him.....I think he knows his time with the Dodgers has come and gone.........to be honest I just hope he willl approve it and move on......

Comment

Unfortunately Man Ram is on his last legs as far as his career goes. If he's playing motivated he could help a team down the stretch.

BTW yeah the Dodgers are probably done this season, but so are my Rockies. Had high hopes for them just couldn't get it done. Still for the life of me can't beleive what the Fathers are doing. Their run this year has been incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                Unfortunately Man Ram is on his last legs as far as his career goes. If he's playing motivated he could help a team down the stretch.

BTW yeah the Dodgers are probably done this season, but so are my Rockies. Had high hopes for them just couldn't get it done. Still for the life of me can't beleive what the Fathers are doing. Their run this year has been incredible.
                Which is why I think he will go to the white Sox.....

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post

He's still hitting pretty well (.306) but he's barely played this year and lost all his power.

Comment

He aint staying.....the WhiteSox want him.....I think he knows his time with the Dodgers has come and gone.........to be honest I just hope he willl approve it and move on......
                    That's what I want too, but it doesn't matter if the White Sox want him. In the end it's still up to Manny and you never know what he's gonna do. He could say he's gonna stay cause he doesn't feel like moving yet for all we know

I hope he does decide to go to the White Sox and turns it on for the last few weeks of the season. I've had him on the bench/DL of my fantasy baseball team the whole year JUST to use him the last few weeks of the season expecting him to start "playing for a contract" at the end. He could single-handedly win the playoffs for me if I played my cards right

Comment

Which is why I think he will go to the white Sox.....
                      Agreed. He'll be playing to prove himself again. Usually does well when in that situation.

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                      He's still hitting pretty well (.306) but he's barely played this year and lost all his power.
                      Yeah I guess Im just used to seeing the Manny that lit every pitch up that was in his zone. His swing is one of my favorite swings ever, besides the Mel Ott swing of course LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X