No announcement yet.

Holy hell Edwin Rosario could punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy hell Edwin Rosario could punch

Ive seen a lot of the guys fights, but not this one against Loreto Garza. geez he murdered the guy. and Garza was far from a bum, he had wins over Juan Martin Coggi, Vinny Pazienza and Frankie Warren, I think he was considered #1 or #2 in the world at the time.

Rosario is p4p one of the most powerful punchers Ive ever seen, without a doubt.

The Garza fight was like his last hurrah, he went downhill after that. Felt sorry for Garza, he got blown out in front of his hometown fans, Rosario was definitely a great puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      The Garza fight was like his last hurrah, he went downhill after that. Felt sorry for Garza, he got blown out in front of his hometown fans, Rosario was definitely a great puncher.
      yea, Rosario was already on his way out by then...probably because of his drug problems.

he sure as hell still had the power though.

Comment

Mancini went to war!! with Bramble 2x and never hurt him in two fights, Rosario knocked him out in 2 if i remember.

He had Frankie Randall wobbling in both their fights, infact Randall was clinging on at the end of the first fight because he was so shaken up.

wobbled Camacho to who had a pretty good chin.

JL Ramirez said he hit harder than Arguello.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Mancini went to war!! with Bramble 2x and never hurt him in two fights, Rosario knocked him out in 2 if i remember.

He had Frankie Randall wobbling in both their fights, infact Randall was clinging on at the end of the first fight because he was so shaken up.

wobbled Camacho to who had a pretty good chin.

JL Ramirez said he hit harder than Arguello.
          imo, youd be very hard pressed to find a better puncher at Lightweight or 140lbs. Rosario just had that much power.

I thought he beat Camacho actually, Ive never gotten the chance to see the Randall fights.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            imo, youd be very hard pressed to find a better puncher at Lightweight or 140lbs. Rosario just had that much power.

I thought he beat Camacho actually, Ive never gotten the chance to see the Randall fights.
            ..............Agree.

Comment

His fight with Jose Luis Ramirez II was FAAAANTASTIC. But IMO, Ramirez should have won the first fight too.

JLR reminds me a bit of Erik Morales. The long lanky arms and the accuracy and the way he bounces to get the angle to connect is very similar in style.

Comment

Rasario punch was heavy. HE was a very good boxer too and I loved watching him fight. I was surprised though at the beating he got at the hands of JCC. I thought it would be a much tougher fight.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  Rasario punch was heavy. HE was a very good boxer too and I loved watching him fight. I was surprised though at the beating he got at the hands of JCC. I thought it would be a much tougher fight.
                  you do know that was a shell of Rosario right?

Once i saw you post, i knew you'll bring that fight.

The one who beat a Prime and clean Rosario was Jose Luis Ramirez and he still got an L and almost KTFO by Rosario which i give him props of beating.

After the Camacho fight, His Life and Career went downhill.

Comment

is he the same guy that lost to barrera?

Comment

Working...
                    X