X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    His cornrows....

I think he's overrated in that department as well, though. Fellaini owns him...

Anderson is good, I just don't see this amazing talent there.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      Yh i was at that game, was brilliant lol...

I still think hes a good player, people jump all over his back but i mean, look at valencia, he was shocking 2day, he did 2 good things that i can think of....the cross that nani clicked on for owen 2 score....and the lucky shot at the end...

Nani is a good player, Still needs time i think

Nani is bleh, Obertan in the little I've seen him looks better than Nani has since signing and he hasn't scored yet. Nani's final ball most of the time is terrible IMO, but that French kid looks good on the ball, is fast and can pass.

Anderson, well I'll never get it, hes good but gives the ball away and disappears from games too much IMO, never will get him

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
        I watch near enough every United game. Perhaps he chooses to perform in the games I don't watch?

I cannot remember the last United game I missed.

I've seen them play a few times, but not for a while. I'm too old to go with parents and I can't afford to go on my own.
        Ok well i dont understand what you dont see in him, but if you go to old trafford, every fan will give him a standin ovation if he gets subbed because they see how good he is and still see how young he is, and ive rarely seen him give a bad performance, people dont see what he does on tv

Even i dont sometimes, e.g. my m8 will come back from manchester and ask me how did so and so get man of the match, and im like...they were our best player, and he tells me, if you were at the game, every single united fan didnt understand how anderson didnt get man of the match...

And it happens so often it suprises me

But he is defo 1 for the future, so many people say hes overrated but its bull**** lol, if he was playing for them they would be saying the same thing as united fans

Comment

• Anderson is like Andre Ward right now. Nani is just... I don't care. He should be knocking ni99az our right about now but he ain't doing ****.

Comment

Ok well i dont understand what you dont see in him, but if you go to old trafford, every fan will give him a standin ovation if he gets subbed because they see how good he is and still see how young he is, and ive rarely seen him give a bad performance, people dont see what he does on tv

Even i dont sometimes, e.g. my m8 will come back from manchester and ask me how did so and so get man of the match, and im like...they were our best player, and he tells me, if you were at the game, every single united fan didnt understand how anderson didnt get man of the match...

And it happens so often it suprises me

But he is defo 1 for the future, so many people say hes overrated but its bull**** lol, if he was playing for them they would be saying the same thing as united fans
            I see a good player in him, just not a world class player.

You think he could stand on the same stage as Messi and Ronaldo?

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              Anderson is like Andre Ward right now. Nani is just... I don't care. He should be knocking ni99az our right about now but he ain't doing ****.
              Play Obertan more often and sub Nani.

I need to buy Obertan on my fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                Nani is bleh, Obertan in the little I've seen him looks better than Nani has since signing and he hasn't scored yet. Nani's final ball most of the time is terrible IMO, but that French kid looks good on the ball, is fast and can pass.

Anderson, well I'll never get it, hes good but gives the ball away and disappears from games too much IMO, never will get him
                Yeah nanis final ball is pretty poor....hes either our best player, or our worst....

And yh Obertan looks good so far...in the last 2 games he seems to spark something for united, i think its that little extra pace

Anderon, i disagree, his passing is so good....now and then he will give the ball away but when your playing with paul scholes...its going to show lol Plus even when he does give it away, hes so fast to get back onto it, or win it back...and strong

Comment

I see a good player in him, just not a world class player.

You think he could stand on the same stage as Messi and Ronaldo?
                  Who...Anderson or Obertan? lol

TBH, I dont think either of them could be the next messi and ronaldo, i think those 2 are 1 of a kind players, like the pacquiao of boxing lol

Anderson will defo be a world class player i think....Hes only what, just turned 21 since april? And hes played Quite alot of games for us considering we have carrick, fletcher, scholes and (when he was fit) hargreaves now and then, in center mid...

Obertan seems like hes got alot of potential, reminds me of ronaldo when he came to united...

Tall, skinny, lots of pace, tricks....

But i mean, how many people turn out as good as ronaldo? All comes down to how dedicated he is, you can tell ronaldo trains **** loads...if obertan can do that and get regular first team action, he could be an amazing player, but i wont compare him to messi or ronaldo...they are on a different level to any1 in football right now

Comment

Who...Anderson or Obertan? lol

TBH, I dont think either of them could be the next messi and ronaldo, i think those 2 are 1 of a kind players, like the pacquiao of boxing lol

Anderson will defo be a world class player i think....Hes only what, just turned 21 since april? And hes played Quite alot of games for us considering we have carrick, fletcher, scholes and (when he was fit) hargreaves now and then, in center mid...

Obertan seems like hes got alot of potential, reminds me of ronaldo when he came to united...

Tall, skinny, lots of pace, tricks....

But i mean, how many people turn out as good as ronaldo? All comes down to how dedicated he is, you can tell ronaldo trains **** loads...if obertan can do that and get regular first team action, he could be an amazing player, but i wont compare him to messi or ronaldo...they are on a different level to any1 in football right now
                    I just worry.

Ronaldo gone, Scholes and Giggs on the way out. VDS out soon and Neville is losing his edge.

Can Anderson, Nani and Obertan reach their potential before they depart. Foster ain't going to take VDS's spot for ****, I said that from day one. Fabio for Neville?

Comment

Play Obertan more often and sub Nani.

I need to buy Obertan on my fantasy team.
                      Only United player I fucks with is Evra, that dude is raw. :up:

Comment

Working...
                      X